Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LSMarko Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Community health clinic
    Our community health clinics are very busy, at times stressful, and we serve patients who are challenged by income issues, english as a second language, and who are often medically compromised because of lack of preventative care, write about your skills that help you function well as a medical assistant in busy and diverse environments.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2007, 01:12 AM
    Please see:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...board-b-u.html

Read this first: Expectations for the Homework Help board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Community health worker and Education [ 1 Answers ]

What level of Education do I need to become a Community Health Worker. I mostly want to specialize in working with children but I don't know what math and science and english I need. Could you help me by answering this?

Is it worth visiting the well women clinic? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My periods normally run 4-5 weeks. My last one was on 17th Feb so I'm now 17-24 days late. Although I'm not pregnant (this has been confirmed by 2 hpt's and a blood test) I am experiencing all the symptoms I experieced when carrying my daughter. Doctor at the surgery has told me he won't...

Should I go to the fertility clinic [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend really want to have a baby, but it has not happened yet. We have been having unprotected sex for some years now, and nothing. We haven't been really trying, just hoping that maybe it would happen. I want to know should I go to the fertility clinic? I was scared to go because I...

Community Debt [ 3 Answers ]

I was married for 12 yrs. Divorced 5 yrs ago and kept our house (payment and 2nd mortgage). When it came time to sell the house that he had relinquished all rights to it had a judgement against the deed because he had not taken his name off the deed and owed the local hospital money. I had to pay...

View more questions Search