Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pwd77 Posts: 185, Reputation: 3

Nov 28, 2014, 07:22 PM
    Mini subwoofer to add to portable speakers?
    I have several little iPod/MP3 players that just lack bass. It would be really handy to be able to put in a splitter (3.5mm) and send half the signal to a wee little subwoofer.

I have a few 2.1 systems with subwoofers that are fabulous, but a one foot square box does not always fit.

I would love to have a small (4-6" square) subwoofer with appropriate cut off that I could hook in and make that little player make balanced sound; does not need to be loud.

Any ideas of 1) a commercial product or 2) plans to make one?

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Is my Hyundai 7-inch portable LCD mini TV IPTV-compatible? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have purchased a 7-inch mini LCD TV that has a HDMI-slot. I asked the guy in the shop if I can connect it to my IPTV set top box with a HDMI-cable and watch TV, he said I can. Well, I couldn't. The set top box, the HDMI-cable and the signal all work OK ( I connected the set top box to a...

How to integrate Eclipse Portable with Java Portable? [ 0 Answers ]

I recently downloaded Eclipse and Java Portable from portableapps.com. I have been wondering if it is possible to instruct Eclipse to refer to my portable Java when coding. I heard that the open source document editor Open Office is also capable of using Java from a thumb drive. How do I...

How to integrate Eclipse Portable with Java Portable? [ 0 Answers ]

I recently downloaded Eclipse and Java Portable from portableapps.com. I have been wondering if it is possible to instruct Eclipse to refer to my portable Java when coding. I heard that the open source document editor Open Office is also capable of using Java from a thumb drive. How do I...

Subwoofer Help! [ 1 Answers ]

I need help... I need to know exactly how to power my 2 1200 watt subs indoors, like in my room... I only have a 450 what amp but I worked in my buddies car... so does anyone know how to hook ity up in my room?

Portable DVD player - portable battery [ 3 Answers ]

We're getting ready to take a long trip (air mostly) with the kids, and have purchased two Sony FX810's for their use. The battery's are new, and in good shape, I let them each use the players ONE day to see how long the life was, and we got about 2 1/2 moves out of them - or roughly 5 hours as...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.