Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel mendoza Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2014, 12:49 PM
    Is it possible that I'm pregnant? 5months no periods
    I got ultrasound but no baby is detected on my womb I missed my period for 5 months already that's why I assume I am pregnant
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2014, 01:30 PM
    No, if you were 5 months pregnant, a baby would not be missed on an ultrasound. Where did you have the ultrasound done? Make an appointment with your doctor to check for other reasons for not having a period.

Nov 29, 2014, 08:04 AM
    That time I am 4 months not having a period when my ultrasound done.. antipolo regional hospital.. me and my husband is trying to have a baby for 3 yrs.. is it really a bad case? Missing period for 5 months? Is there a chance that I can be pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2014, 08:35 AM
    Even at 4 months, if you were pregnant, an ultrasound would show it. You really should speak with your gyn about the lack of periods. When you aren't having regular periods, you are also not likely to be ovulating, which is necessary to become pregnant.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2014, 08:43 AM
    There are many medical reasons you could miss a period for 5 months,

At 4 months, a baby would be obvious and I see no way they could miss it. Also a blood test at the doctor should make it easy to tell.

So, time to go to doctor and find out, what is causing this

Nov 29, 2014, 09:31 AM
    Yes thank u for your answers...

Yes thank u for your answers...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got my periods, but next periods are late by 2 weeks. Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 21 year old female. I had sex 3 days before my periods. And then I had an emergency pill that very night. I also got my periods after 3 days. However, my next period is delayed by 2 weeks now. I am really worried, what are the chances that I'm pregnant? Thanks

Chest x-ray 5months preggy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 5 months pregnant ,I applied a job yesterday I did not declare that I eas pregnant because if I did they won't hire me.I need to undergo chest x-ray as part of the medical examination.I badly needed this job .Tried searching in Google and they said chest x-ray is not harmful for the...

I've been off depo for 5months I took it 3 times.do I have a chance 2get pregnant?help [ 1 Answers ]

Please somebody help me.. last year in June I took the depo shot.I only took it three times.. I I was suppose to take it again in march but I didn't, so next month August will make 5 months that I've been off... are my chances of getting pregnant out or can I?? and if so how long until I'm able...

No period for 5months! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 20year old not sexually active female who hasn't had a period since August of 2007. Ive been to the doctor had a ultra sound and was told I was not pregnant and everything was normal. Doctor told me it was probably just caused by stress. Its January and for two days striaght I have had a brown...

Try to get pregnant it has been 5months now [ 2 Answers ]

I am a mother of a 5 year old boy. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for 5 months now and it has been no luck. I do have a fibroid in my uterus but it the size of a pea. I am wondering would that be stopping from me to get pregnant again. Or is it that me and my partner just been trying to hard...

View more questions Search