Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robb64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Bank bonding
    Hello, my wife was informed after being fired from a bank job. That she might not be bondable .how do we find this information.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Hello robb:

Given MY background, I might not be bondable either. As a matter of fact, to some bonding companies, I'm not. However, to others, I am. What I'm saying to you is, there is no either/or. Ultimately, the only way to find out, is to apply for a bond and see what happens.

That said, I don't know what she was fired for. Was it smoking in the bathroom or ripping them off? It DOES make a difference. If they think she's a crook then she should find another line of work. If she's been MIS labeled a crook, that's another matter.

excon
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Apr 9, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Why worry if your wife starts a job and no bond is needed. If she's going to another bank, then only a few insurance/bond companies write banker's blanket bonds and the bank may be precluded from hiring her if she was fired for dishonest acts at the previous bank. Why did they fire her specifically it you don't mind ? Was is proven dishonest acts or alleged acts ? - there's a big difference or was her firing for some other unrelated matter other than dishonesty ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a bank draft be cancelled by a bank if the purchaser is in default on a loan? [ 1 Answers ]

I had recently purchased a bank draft from a bank to which I owe a large sum of money. I'am overdue on the minimum payment and the bank has started to make noises about taking legal action. Due to some reason the recipient has not deposited the bank draft yet. Can the bank legally cancel the...

Bonding [ 2 Answers ]

My question is: I have heard that the government will bond a felon for six months free of Charge to an empolyer does anyone know about this subject

Bank employee bonding [ 2 Answers ]

What do the bonding companies look at when they verify that a perspective bank employee can be bonded?

Bank bonding [ 3 Answers ]

My son was charged with a felony when he was 20 yrs old having drugs in his possession with intent to distrtibute, however after review by the district attorney charges were dismissed and no court date was necessry. Now 2 yers later he has been hired by a bank after passing the drug test. He has...

Bonding [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to replace a 60amp meter base with a 100amp meter base with an outside disconnect. The main service breaker box is already a 100 amp. The question is, if I ground the outside disconnect and run 4 wire to the main pannel should the main pannel stay bonded like it is now?

View more questions Search