Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lizil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2014, 08:05 AM
    Old Myspace
    I had joined Myspace when I was 13 years old. At the moment , I'm 19 and I'm not really interested in using it further. The problem , I do not remember the ID and password with which I registered. Now, the ultimate solution to this is to use my alternate email address to access the old email ID. But unfortunately , I forgot the address and password of the alternate email ID too. I'm in a pretty bad situation as I had uploaded pictures and I have personal information that I'd like to take down.
    Please tell me what to do about this.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 26, 2014, 08:09 AM
    If you cannot remember any of the sign up information or alternates then you have no realistic chance of recovering the account.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 26, 2014, 08:16 AM
    No one even uses myspace anymore.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2014, 08:28 AM
    I believe MySpace is still used quite a bit by the indie music scene. But, yea, what Ben said.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 26, 2014, 10:52 AM
    You might need to do a whole bunch of recoveries. I know how that goes, it cascades from one account to another, to another, to another. If that doesn't work you can try to contact MySpace directly and get it taken down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Myspace [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change language on myspace

Does anyone use myspace I'm? [ 4 Answers ]

I have Myspace IM. When I used it for the first few months it worked fine. The last time I went to use it I logged in as normal but it wouldn't connect. I got a message saying there was a firewall blocking it. I looked at all the FAQ's and did everything they said and still nothing. I unblocked all...

About myspace [ 4 Answers ]

I need to get on myspace

Myspace for me! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I decided to make a myspace. My friends think it is weird not to have one so I made one :) It's Im still trying to work on it but its really confusing so PM me if you are a skilled Myspace profile editor guy! MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/211305419 :) Send me a friend invite if you want, I...

View more questions Search