Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catherinecollin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2014, 01:20 PM
    solid fuel range running
    Hi I have a problem with my solid fuel range when I light it I turn up the thermostat to 70 which is near range when water heats it starts clicking loudly and banging starts at pipe off range but water is not going away unless I turn stat down to about 55 what is the problem the pump is working

Check out some similar questions!

Solid one piece toilet running between flapper and base [ 1 Answers ]

We have installed a new toilet it functioned perfectly for six weeks then the water will run every five minutes for a few seconds? We have replaced the flapper we have tightened the bolt inside the tank and tightened the spigot between the tank and bowl. And it is still coming on every five to...

1992 honda civic car stopped while running I replaced fuel pump no power to the fuel [ 1 Answers ]

My car stopped while it was running I replaced the fuel pump,computer,and main relay and still makes the sound like it wants to start but it lacks the gas I checked for power the computer wire has power also the main relay has power but the fuel pump does not have power I also checked all the...

Solid fuel stove - what materials/equipment required. [ 0 Answers ]

I have oil fired central heating & electric emersion and want to install wood burning stove to heat water and radiators along side the oil. Been advised that, apart from the stove (Stanley Erin with boiler) I need to change existing water cylinder (single coil) to a twin - oil & solid fuel or...

Solid fuel expert free advise [ 1 Answers ]

I have a multi fuel heating system, the system does not get all the rads hot, the farther away the rad from the appliance the cooler they are even with a roaring fire. I have turned the electric off to the controls, and really got the water so hot it came out of the overflow pipe, restoring the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.