Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UpComingMommy96 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2014, 02:32 AM
    I may be hearing voices..
    Okay, tonight at 3 am I took a hot bath while my boyfriend was fixing his vapor.
    Well, I laid down in the hot bath and eventually sat back up well, when I did I herd my boyfriend say "BABE. HEY BABE".
    I yelled out "YES?" No-One answered. So I yelled out "BABE" and he said "YEAH" And I asked him if he called me he said no...
    Well, not to make myself seem crazy or not but, today we were parked at a Wal-Mart and my boyfriend had went inside to buy something.
    Well, i was looking at the road watching the cars pass by and I'm watching these two cars well as there passing by from a distance they drive off after being at a stop light well I'm looking at them from my car so I see a building and a pole then i see the cars after they pass those two things.
    I weirdly see them crash into each other?
    Then i looked closer and harder they were fine. one of the cars drive onto the highway.
    As I'm watching the other car I see it until it passes by a pole as it passes this pole it looks like it is spinning out of control? But, I once again look at it harder and closer and it was fine and drove off?
    It scared me I don't know whats wrong with me.
    I don't wanna tell anyone i know let a less my boyfriend because he'll think i'm crazy or need help it just recently started doing this after the day before last i got electrocuted by a broken cord plugged into the wall. It burnt a hole in my pants and made a big red welt on my leg leaving a black circled mark on my leg also that was washable but still burns like hell to this day...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 23, 2014, 03:49 AM
    How far along is your pregnancy? Are you taking vitamins and eating right?
    Fixing his vapor... pot smoking? Do you smoke?
    3 am, I suspect you fell asleep in the tub for a brief moment and heard him in a dream state - very common, and it's also common to think you were awake.
    The electric shock wouldn't make you start hallucinating, but it might be a combination of pregnancy, drugs, malnourishment, and lack of sleep. You might have a fever, which can make anyone a little delirious, and that might make you see things. Hormones of pregnancy can do strange things, but so can high blood pressure, which you need to check regularly!! Yes, a few other pregnant women report mild hallucinations, usually when just waking up. (Google 'hallucinations in pregnancy') Tell your boyfriend. He should know in case he has to soothe you. No secrets from the father of your child.
    PLEASE, if you are pregnant, take care of your health.
    Buy a tube of Cortisone cream for the burn, but let air get to it too. If your clothes rub against it, wrap it in gauze, but air it out at night. Keep it scrupulously clean if there is the slightest chance of a break in the skin.

I read in your car post that you are going to be induced at 37 weeks... there's a chance that all of this is related... please tell your doctor EVERYTHING.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hearing voices [ 5 Answers ]

While I was asleep someone linked to me and I heard a female voice saying that "i want to harm you" the voice was sooo loud I woke up feeling confused because I don't understand why someone would... and I never heard that voice before... o.o

The brother of a friend has been hearing voices... help! [ 4 Answers ]

One of my friends came up to quite upset. She told me her brother who is either 10 or 11 was hearing voices at night. They said to him 'Don't go to sleep. Something bad will happen' And this has been happening a lot. They were both quite scared and upset. I've had something similar but the worst...

Hearing voices, etc. [ 1 Answers ]

I hear voices and see shadows,have been touched twice!

Hearing Voices in Schizophrenia [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My daughter,34, is hearing voices for more than 10 years and no Antipschotic medications can stop the bad voices, also, the more dosage she received - the better condition she were in. She receives Clozapine , and the doctors tried to add other meds too, in all combinations. She is...

Hearing voices [ 1 Answers ]

I think I'm going nuts now OK during our testing sometimes I'll hear a bunch of people like the people in the room and it gives me a head ache like I'd be siting doing my test then I hear a bunch of whispers some are easy for me to dispher like I'll hear the person sitting next me I'll look I'll...

View more questions Search