Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    recevil Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2014, 09:06 AM
    So there's this girl
    I loved this girl when we were in 6th grade I'm in 7th now and I made her mad last year close to the end of the year our summer was literally 2 months has she forgiven me it wasn't big do you think she still mad?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 09:14 AM
    How would we know? We don't know her.

We don't even know what you did to make her mad.

Look kiddo, you are 12. We are grown ups. Most of us are older than your parents. We can't read minds, and I broke my crystal ball last night.

Nov 22, 2014, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    How would we know? We don't know her. We don't even know what you did to make her mad. Look kiddo, you are 12. We are grown ups. Most of us are older than your parents. We can't read minds, and I broke my crystal ball last night.
    you wouldn't know you wouldn't understand I guess this was a dumb question on my part but hay least I tried
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 09:45 AM
    Ask her a question about puppies or pizza or a certain class/teacher. Does she answer? What's her behavior like toward you?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by recevil View Post
    you wouldn't know you wouldn't understand I guess this was a dumb question on my part but hay least I tried
    I understand. My youngest so is almost 13. I'm old enough to be your mother.

Nov 22, 2014, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Ask her a question about puppies or pizza or a certain class/teacher. Does she answer? What's her behavior like toward you?
    if I ask her about her class she told me spanish is hard ( I'm trying to learn french on my own) she'll say hi if I say hi but otherwise she stares at me looking confused she doesn't act the same with me then her other friends
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 09:58 AM
    Can you two have a conversation? Compare Spanish and French words that are common in speaking, like hello and please and thank you. Do more than say hi. She may be confused because she is wondering why you are so reluctant to talk with her. Instead of just a "hi," ask her if she can imagine how messed up life is right now in Buffalo, with all that snow. Or have another conversation-starting question in mind.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 12:38 PM
    You over think, and are assuming too much based on what you think her facial expression is. Just talk to her normally. You're probably not a good a close friend as others are. That's not a big deal really.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

View more questions Search