Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Everything gold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2014, 03:39 PM
    Sex in 6th grade
    My boyfriend ask for sex. I said I don't know but he thinks that's a yes. Next Saturday I'm going to a sleep over at my friend house (girl) and he coming because he my friend's brother's friend and he said that we're we are going to do it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 21, 2014, 03:46 PM
    Are you ready to be a mother? Does he have a full-time job and can support you and the baby? (Pssssst, tell him no.)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 21, 2014, 03:56 PM
    That would be ILLEGAL and more trouble than you have ever seen....
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 21, 2014, 04:21 PM
    'I said I don't know but he thinks that's a yes.'

You do know NOW, and it's a NO! 6th grade? Girl, show that you have a mind. What's this I don't know stuff? What kind of boy TELLS a girl that you are going to do it? Just because he asked and you said you don't know?

Save the innermost parts of yourself for years later, when you know what and who you want, when true care and tenderness are the basis for sex. Ugh, 'let's do it?'

OH - and don't let any boy tell you that you are too young to get pregnant. The last girl here whose bf told her that was pregnant at 13. Are you 12?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2014, 04:47 PM
    Want to know how good of a boyfriend he really is?? Try this when you next see him: tell him that you are not ready for something like that and see what he says. If he tries to talk you into it, gets mad, tells you that everyone else is doing it, says that he will find someone else and not be your boyfriend anymore, then you will know that he is just using you and doesn't really care about you or your health.

Those are the kinds of things many boys will tell a girl, even one they may say that they really like or even love, just to get what they want. They aren't thinking about how you could become pregnant, which would be a MAJOR problem at this time in your life. And yes, you can get pregnant the first time that you have sex. He would not stay around to help you, even if he tells you that he would. Sadly, girls are told these things A LOT. You certainly want to believe that your boyfriend would be different, but everyone else thinks that about their boyfriend too.

Again, see what he says when you say no, it's not going to happen anytime soon. My guess is he won't be your boyfriend for very long. He may be cute, he may be funny, he may be nice, but if he doesn't respect you and your well-being, then he is not a good boyfriend.

NEVER allow yourself to get talked into doing anything that you know is not right. Not by a friend, not by a boyfriend... and they will sometimes try to.

Here's another tip: if you are thinking of doing something that you wouldn't want your parents to know about, it probably isn't a good thing to be doing. Keep that in mind. You have to be true to yourself.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 21, 2014, 06:04 PM
    Just because he said you're going to do it, doesn't mean you have to. My daughter is in 7th grade, 12 years old, so I'm guessing you're 11? Sweetie, you're too young for this.

Tell mom and Dad that this boy is pressuring you to have sex. Tell them that he plans to show up at a sleepover. If you can't tell mom and dad, make sure that once he comes over, the parents of you friend are aware that you parents could charge them for allowing you and this boy to have sex in their home, while you're under their care, and that that's why he came over.

My son is 16. He's a handsome boy, and a few girls have asked him out. He's not ready for that, and that's his choice. Yes, he likes girls, he plans to date someday, but there's too much pressure to have sex, from both girls and boys. He plans to wait for someone he actually loves, and someone he'll be with forever. At 16 that's unlikely. At 11 it's not likely at all.

Dump this boy, be a kid, because that's what you are. You're much to young to play adult games, and worry about adult consequences.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 04:31 AM
    I agree with the answers so far.

The first thing you need to do, is tell your parents. The next thing you do is cancel the sleep over. Do NOT go. You won't be in trouble with your parents. In the year 2014 that we're in, young school girls like yourself are abducted and forced into marriage, forced into having babies, and will never see their parents again. Young girls such as you, are sold as sex slaves in the black market, and also live a very horrid life away from their families.

YOU have it easy to put a stop to what could be the worst, most horrible experience of your life. Think about it.

Have you ever heard the phrase 'NO means NO!'- and 'maybe', or 'I guess', to some boys/men is a 'yes' and a green light. That would be you.

You have been targeted for some reason, by this boy who wants to have sex with you. Think about that too. Predators, particularly sexual predators, look for young, inexperienced people, because they are easier to control. That too, is you. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into by saying 'I guess'...

Can you imagine if you DID have sex with this guy? Let's say he didn't use a condom, and you of course, being too young, are not on the pill. Can you put the next piece in this puzzle? How will you be after allowing this to happen, then getting pregnant?? What happens if you get an STD? (sexually transmitted disease)? Will you be embarrassed to go to the Doctor to get treated- WITH your parents?

If you tell your parents AFTER the fact- think about that too. The police will be involved- the parents who hosted the sleepover, the parents and children who were in the house, social workers, doctors, etc. and think about what happens when you go back to school? What do you think people will think about you who has gone blindly into bed with zero knowledge of sex, and involved every single one of your friends, teachers, etc. This will not be a secret because it is horrifying to think that had you simply said NO, skipped the sleepover, and told your parents, nothing will have been risked, and nothing would have happened.

Clearly two paths to take here.

Think about that.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2014, 05:37 AM
    First, you should not say, "I don't know" You just tell him NO, NO, and NO

Text him, call him or see him and just tell him NO, tell him not to come over. If he does, go home.
    recevil Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2014, 05:41 AM
    Since you read the answer so far try this STOP and ask yourself a few in this exact order 1. what would happen if I told my parents? 2. what would happen if I cancelled the sleep over? 3. how will my friends look at me after this? And 4. does he really care about me? After you've asked yourself all these question you probably will have more question well I try to get them all into a yes or no question but if you can't ask us questions ask away I think were all ready to give answers
    Chloe Edwards Posts: 38, Reputation: 3
    -

Nov 22, 2014, 07:33 AM
    Never say that you don't know. You are too young girl. This was just one boy but just know that no one can say to you that *we are going to this*. Do one thing, learn how to be confident as a teenage girl. This is going to help you a lot. Please do it. Be confident and tell that boy I am not fun that you are going to play with ! And never talk to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get like any girl in 6th Grade [ 15 Answers ]

Like I feel left out cause all my friends have a GF and make fun of me

Want to have sex with 6th grade girlfriend but she is scared? [ 18 Answers ]

Me and my girfriend want to have sex. She's in 6 grade and I am in 7 grade. I asked if she would have sex with me and she said OK but she said she's scared because her parents could find out. How can I just tell her to do it and stop worrying? We have been going out for a long time she shouldn't be...

View more questions Search