Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    younglnd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2014, 08:59 AM
    Aire flo furnace won't start
    I have a aire flo 80000 BTU 95% put in in 2010, we have 84.5 inches of snow, woke up at 8:30 am cold, cleared away 3 feet of snow from vents, worked until 3:30, cleared vents again, still not working. I took off the tubing hose and drained out all the water even took a dryer brush to clean vent out side, blower clicks on, runs for 30 seconds and shuts off
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2014, 06:08 PM
    Which blower? Is it the small one on the front of the furnace or the one which circulates air in the house? Any error codes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aire-flo furnace problems [ 2 Answers ]

The limit switch trip on the inducer housing and locks furnace out this is a 905% <BR>furnace

Aire flo furnace troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Aire-Flo AF90MPE075 - on a call for heat the combustion blower runs, pressure switch closes, his glows and gas valve opens for a split second. Sometimes the inrush of gas is not enough to even ignite and sometimes it is enough to ignite across the burner but then goes out immediately. Again, this...

I have an Aire-Flo gas furnace - model no. AF80MPA075B3A [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Aire-Flo gas furnace - model no. AF80MPA075B3A I rent - however I believe it was installed around 2003. For the last month - the furnace will start, the gas tries to ignite but after 2 seconds it will shut off. It tries to ignit 3 times - then if unseccessful the furnace shuts off. It...

Aire-Flo gas furnace periodically shuts down. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Aire-Flo gas furnace - model no. AF80MPA075B3A I rent - however I believe it was installed around 2003. For the last month - the furnace will start, the gas tries to ignite but after 2 seconds it will shut off. It tries to ignit 3 times - then if unseccessful the furnace shuts off. It...

Aire-Flo Gas furnace Not Starting [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Aire-Flo Furnace ( Model AF90MPE075U3). Last winter it began malfunctioning. The local repair man said the inducer fan was bad and replaced it. It worked for a while and began acting up again. He then decided the intake air line was to small and not sloped properly. I added a second line...

View more questions Search