Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    realty8953 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2014, 10:41 AM
    Gas boiler pilot light.
    Gas pilot lite goes out when boiler shuts down after establishing heat. Relight pilot and it stays lite until system calls for heat, boiler ignites, but when it shuts down pilot also shuts down.

Changed the thermocoupler but problem continue. Can it be the combination pilot/gas valve. Thanks
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2014, 07:10 PM
    Most likely it's the pilot burner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The pilot light on a nat. gas boiler is lit but it will not fire over. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Utica boiler. The t-stats are up as well. I built my house 4 years ago, so it's a new system. It has a power vent. It did this last week and I killed the power to the unit and restarted it. Fired up and though it would be fine. But that doesn't even work now.

No gas at the pilot when I hold the knob in to light the pilot.. supply has gas to con [ 1 Answers ]

Gas valve 36c03(U)-333 an433 Can't get the pilot light to lite (no gas) at pilot tip.. I have 10 houses with these valves.. Gas supply is there to valve.. press the pilot in to light and no gas is present at the tip Can I take the plate off at the pilot knob and lube anything in that...

Gas boiler pilot on but burner will not light? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible that themocouple is weak and keeping pilot light lit but not allowing gas valve to open

Spark ignition gas boiler Weil McLain pilot lights but boiler doesn't s [ 2 Answers ]

Spark ignition gas boiler. Weil McLain gas boiler. The pilot lights but the boiler doesn't start.

Pilot light size on gas boiler. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 110k BTU peerless gas hw boiler, from 1990. For some reason I have become curious as to if the pilot size is normal as of late. One thing I have noticed is that you can hear it - Pffffffffffffffft (once you get about 2 feet from the boiler). Sounds kind of like a propane torch set...

View more questions Search