Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    03qa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Why do I have dark even bumps/dots on my leg?
    Hi, I need help desperately. I have always had these even bumpy skin on my legs. I don't know why. They appear a little dark and a bit reddish looking. They don't bother me but look really bad. I'm otherwise a healthy person. They are goosebump-like. :(

How do I treat this and why do I have it?

Please help, I'd appreciate it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2007, 07:58 PM
    The following site may be of use to you. I hope that it is.

Skin bumps - WrongDiagnosis.com
    misheley26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 03qa
    Hi, I need help desperately. I have always had these even bumpy skin on my legs. I don't know why. they appear a little dark and a bit reddish looking. They don't bother me but look really bad. I'm otherwise a healthy person. They are goosebump-like. :(

How do I treat this and why do I have it?

Please help, I'd appreciate it.
    This sounds like Keratosis Pilaris. You can do a search on the internet and, on some of the dermatological sites, find pictures to reference against to see if it's what you have. I have it and it's debillitating to a person's self-esteem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark scar on my leg [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I need your help. I got a 2 inches scar on my leg (2 months old). And it's really terrible because it's the only scar that I have in my leg and it's super dark. It started as a bruise and then I put ice on it for about 5 minutes. I was just so shocked that when I looked at it the color...

2 dots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I just came across 2 small dots on my front middle part of my penis. I'm not sure if it is red/black/silver cause it is so small. So I can't see if it's a scab or something. When I touch them a bit it kind of hurts like cause I try to see if its like able to pull out. It seems like if I had a...

Red dots on chest and back [ 1 Answers ]

I have little red dots on my arms,chest,and back.They don't itch.What could it be?

View more questions Search