Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nisha Turner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2014, 10:20 AM
    Cant login to Yahoo
    I'm using a new device to login to Yahoo due to I got a new phone and phone number. Yahoo is trying to send me a verification code to login but the phone number they have listed is old. How can I update this and login?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 19, 2014, 10:47 AM
    You need to login to Yahoo from your computer and update your information, then login on the phone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not receiving emails on my Yahoo account how can I get help from Yahoo [ 1 Answers ]

On Fri Jan. 25th I received several call inquiring if I really was stuck in another country mugged with no money to return home. I checked my Yahoo mail and it was all moved to my trash. I am not able to send emails or receive emails. This is serious as I have emails that were in trash for business...

Someone delet my old id Yahoo and password how can I get back my old Yahoo id passwor [ 2 Answers ]

Some one delet my id Yahoo and password how can I get back my old id Yahoo with password *** help. Thanks.

Log for Yahoo mail (Time opened , Times) from Yahoo! [ 1 Answers ]

I need from Yahoo provide me opened time and other questions for some mails... Please?! I'm Ready to Yahoo... but how?!

I can't use the mouse or keyboard to login at the login screen, not in safe mode too [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here's the background. My wife's PC (identical to my own, and running on Windows XP)was restarting at shutdown recently on it's own and I saw an error that said there was some kind of driver error. So, I uninstalled the nvidia drivers in hopes of installing the most recent ones. I don't know if...

View more questions Search