Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mavrib Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2014, 09:15 AM
    My Road Glide Ultra won't start.
    My Road Glide Ultra won't start suddenly, and the lights keep flashing. I have the fob system with LoJack on it, and have NEVER had this problem until recently. A fellow rider suggested that I place the key in the ignition and turn the switch to each position to reset it. The first time I tried that it worked and the bike started, however, that no longer works. I have replaced the battery on my fob and also keep my battery on a trickle charger whenever I'm not riding, so I'm at a loss to understand why it won't start.

Check out some similar questions!

2007 Ultra Glide starting issues [ 0 Answers ]

At times I have problems with my bike starting, it acts like there's a safety switch enabled , kind of like the bike is in gear and not in the neutral position for starting it doesn't do anything. It's not a key fob issue I've changed batteries out when this happens either. Any idea's??

Kenmore Ultra Wash won't start [ 11 Answers ]

I have installed a used dishwasher that worked perfectly before. (Unfortunately, I do not have the owners manual.) When I turned on the breaker after installing it. I get these tiny little specs of light above Pots and Pans, Quick Rinse, High temp wash, and Air dry buttons. The only button that...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher Won't Start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher that seems to be working, but it will not start when I press the start button. The lights are on, and I can cancel and drain, but not start. Does anyone know what is going on?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.