Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 24, 2014, 06:45 AM
    And you've said this before. Why should we believe you this time?

This is really getting tiring. I truly feel sorry for your family.

You don't care. You are probably at home laughing at us wasting our time on you and your little pity party.

You need some serious counseling before your family finds you dead.

Im done wasting my time on you. It's obvious you don't care about your father or yourself. At this rate it won't be long before you find yourself living on the streets prostituting yourself just to live.
    Thinkaboutit Posts: 270, Reputation: 5

Dec 24, 2014, 07:23 AM
    I don't expect anyone to believe me I know I've totally wasted everyone's time here giving me advice and just not doing it anyway. Your right there is no point in it anymore. When I do thing I don't really seem to care until I get in trouble and I know if I didn't hurt me self and got away with it I wouldn't have cared. Time to do this on me own stop bothering other people with me selfish problems. And just so you know I'm not sitting at home laughing I do really feel bad about everything, you all took time out to give me advice that I didn't even do, and I have put my family through a lot and I know I've said it before and I don't expect anyone to believe me but I am tired of being this person and I know I need to get my act together. Stop making excuse for the way I act.
    Expert

Dec 24, 2014, 07:31 AM
    You aren't tired of acting out or you would have not snuck out. You are only tired of it because you got caught.

Stop with the pity party already, we aren't falling for it. Every person answering your threads has raised children. We are all old enough to be your parents or your grandparents.

You don't deserve access to the internet, you don't deserve freedom in any way, shape or form. You act like a spoiled, self-entitled brat. What you deserve is to be locked up in a rehab, or jail, for at least 3 months. You are a very troubled child. I feel sorry for your parents.

Dec 24, 2014, 07:44 AM
    I'm trying not to take offence of what your saying because I know your probably right. I didn't sneak out though just to cause trouble I just really wanted to have some friends stupid now I know. I could make a million excuse for why I did it but what's the point I made a stupid choice. I messed up big time and I don't ever expect me dad to trust me again and I think him sending me to boarding school will be best. I think jail is a bit harsh for just sneaking out or rehab. I know heaps of kids who do worse stuff than me.
    Expert

Dec 24, 2014, 07:52 AM
    What makes you think boarding school will change you? It won't. Not until you are ready to change, and clearly you aren't.

Stop with the excuses already. You are only claiming you made stupid choices because you were caught. You wouldn't be saying that if you weren't busted out.

You aren't going to change because you don't want to. I've heard it all before... "Poor poor me. Daddy is mean to me because (insert your problem here)." Well guess what princess, you make your bed, you lie in it. That basically means you get what you deserve. So stop your whining.

Do you need some cheese to go with that whine? Suck it up buttercup. You reap what you sow.

Dec 24, 2014, 08:13 AM
    Omg seriously now I'm having a laugh is that really what I sound like god. I don't think boarding school will change me but how much trouble can I get in being in the bush really. Maybe your right if I didn't get caught I wouldn't care probably keep on doing it but I did and I do feel bad not cause I got caught but for all the stuff I put me dad and step mum and mum through. I don't do drugs anymore I have already changed from how I use to be what more do they want from me what am I suppose to be like
    Expert

Dec 24, 2014, 08:17 AM
    You don't use drugs? Alcohol is a drug.

This thread is now closed. When you are ready to take responsibility for your actions please come back. Until then, stop whining because you refuse to improve yourself and blame your father for your punishment.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 24, 2014, 08:26 AM
    You will go nowhere until you accept what you have become, a dope head, and are out of control! Laugh all you want but you are in denial! Typical for a dope head! Lol, a dumb one that doesn't know alcohol is dope, just liquid!

Wake up why dontcha!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am the trustee of my father's revocable trust. His home is in the trust. Instead of [ 8 Answers ]

I am the trustee of my father's revocable trust. His home is in the trust. Instead of selling the home, I would like to keep it for myself, but I'm not sure how to do this.

My boyfriend doesn't trust me but I trust him when I possibly shouldn't? [ 10 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and me and my boyfriend, who is 21, have been dating for about 4 months now. This is only my second real relationship and he is the only guy I have ever felt like I truly loved. We tell each other we love each other all the time, and he has even brought up marriage but I'm not...

In an A,B, C trust/ no will, community stock not listed in trust, who gets [ 5 Answers ]

My stepdad passed away in may of 2009, him and my mom were married for 20 years. He had an old a,b,c, trust that dates back to 1986 and it has no will. The C trust lists some old assets but most are gone. He never redid it just updated it in 1993 he son appears to have been named in it the...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search