Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tamar26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2014, 05:42 AM
    Will they automatically set date?
    Just want to know after submitting medical request by immigration if they will automatically sent to you interview date for green card or you of to request for date
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Nov 19, 2014, 04:31 PM
    The USCIS Field Office will send you an interview notice automatically. Be sure to follow the instructions specifically regarding the documents to bring to the 245 interview.

You may want to consult with an experienced attorney for an "interview preparation" so you have an idea as to the kind of questions the IO is likely to ask at the interview. Each Field Office (and officer) has some specific procedures or preferences.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trial Date Set [ 1 Answers ]

Unfortunate for me, the courts are MAKING ME (in essence, to hang myself) by going to court with or without a lawyer because I can't afford one! What kind of country is this? I asked for a 4-6 year adjournment to find a scholarship and go to law school, but that was out of the question 8) ...

Date and time set [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a honeywell trh 7000 series programmable thermostat. It's the 5-1-1 model. When you first install it you were suppose to set the year and the month but I did not and now it won't let me go back and fix it. How do you reset the date?

Is there a way to set a timer or alarm to automatically shut down a computer? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! I want to know is there a way to set a timer or alarm to automatically shut down a computer? Thanks

Court Date Set [ 1 Answers ]

In addition to my thread below, I received my small claims court date for the end of June. Midland is being represented by a local attorney. I am filing my intend to defend on Monday. I want to also send a discovery for documents (ex. Contract, payments, proof of last payment). Should I do this or...

View more questions Search