Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2014, 12:53 PM
    Roche (Science Products) Cuff Links
    Have a pair of Roche cuff links with the famous Roche logo that is associated with health/science products. Tried searching for similar items on the internet but zero input.

It is either silver or silver-plated as it is heavy. Has a mark 'Finecraft' at the back. Comes in a box with the words 'Anson, Made in U.S.A' and a letter '+A' found at the bottom of the right-hand corner.

How old is it? Was it custom made? Is it a rare collectible?

Have attached some images for your perusal.
    Attached Images

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2014, 02:57 PM
    Most likely they were marketing props. Doubt they are valuable metal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you suggest a topic for my science investigatory project in life science? [ 0 Answers ]

Can you suggest a topic for my science investigatory project on life science for high school?

Science investigaroty project title-physical science category [ 1 Answers ]

I want to look for our title defense for tomorrow in research

Cuff Native Amercan [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering who might know what the hallmark on a Native American Cuff means. It has IHMSS and under it the is the letter "F" it looks like that beside the "F" on the left there is a hook symbol. Could be an upside down "V' or an arrow. Thank you so much Sonja

Rotator cuff [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I am having dreadful pain for so many years in my shoulder, I have tried everything, my doc seems to say there is nothing that can be done,. I wonder does anyone have any help,. mike in ireland

Roche - Roaccutane, It's the last resort for acne!I swear it really works [ 1 Answers ]

hi guys, I had those big pimples all over my face before as in OH-NO! As in I could'nt go out anymore because of the shame I experienced back then... I needed to have a good reputation for others, I had to prove them that I am beautiful and confident because I was crowned in this beauty...

View more questions Search