Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanillaguerille Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2014, 05:56 AM
    Queensland, Australia Motorbike License Question
    Wondering if anyone can help me out with a licensing question. I'm on my class RE P2 license and meeting a seller to buy an 04 model Husqvana 450SMR. I checked the LAM scheme when I first found the bike, and saw that SMR449 was an approved bike, so I just assumed this was the same as the LAM scheme didn't have any year boundaries for the bike. About 10 minutes ago I decided to run the plates of the bike (137FN) anyway in the new rego app, and the app says that's its not learner approved. Does anybody have any idea why this is? I'm calling my local Dept. of Trans. Tomorrow morning to suss it out and see if its still acceptable, but I would just assume they should be the same.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the legal age to get a job in Queensland Australia? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in need of some extra money and I would just like to know what the legal age is to get a job in Queensland Australia.

Ask a motorbike question [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I want to build my own street fighter, my idea was to take a single sided swing arm from a ducati 998 ( was thinking of a 2002/2003 model ) and put it on my bike (1988 FZR genesis Yamaha ). Is this possible, without making a lot of changes to the bike, and without expensive fees? Thanks.

Licences australia queensland [ 0 Answers ]

Wasn't really sure where to put this but here it goes.. I have a P2 licence and have moved to London for 2 years from australia, I was told before I left that I could renew my licence online, as it turns out I can't renew a P2 licence online I don't want to drive while I'm here so it also...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.