Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chasny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2014, 05:15 PM
    Ceiling fan/light remote
    Need a remote for a codep ceilig fan/light remote
    Fcc id. FO-84ZC UC-7010A

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Double Ceiling Fan with Remote and Light-Are the fan motors/ blades rev [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to reverse the blades on the Harbor Breeze double fan with remote control?

Hampton Bay Remote Ceiling Fan - light works - no fan [ 2 Answers ]

After about 4 months of use, this began to happen. I would try to turn on the fan (either Low Med or High) and the fan would barely turn. Sometimes it would work - this lasted for about 5 days. Since then, if you try to turn on the fan, you get no response. Now, the light will still turn on...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan remote works light, but not fan [ 1 Answers ]

I recently moved into a house with a remote controlled Harbor Breeze ceiling fan in the master bedroom. The fan would not turn on with the remote, but the light did. The same model fan was in another bedroom that worked correctly. Today I swapped the fans' locations. After hooking the working...

Hunter ceiling fan with remote only: light works but the fan doesn't. [ 0 Answers ]

My mom's house has a Hunter ceiling fan, (I don't know the model #), that has 4 lights and fan. It operates with a remote only. The remote will work the lights, but not the fan. When I press the fan button on the remote, I can hear a click in the fan motor, but the fan doesn't turn. Any ideas?

Ceiling fan remote control coverting to light/fan dimmer [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently remodeling my home and am coming across a major problem that NO ONE seems to have an answer for. I have two ceiling fans that operate via remote control. The rest of the ones in my home are the popular "pull down" chains - and those work prefectly with the new fan/light dimmers...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.