Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morehart1959 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Bathroom sinks from 1 to 2
    We are in the process of remodeling our bathroom built in 1996 (florida). We have purchased a stand alone vanity with 2 sinks. There is a vertical opening from the top to bottom backside of the vanity in the center of each sink and a square opening at the bottom of each side, directly under each sink. What is the best way to deal with this and not violate any codes or create any plumbing problems (like back ups between sinks or water pressure)?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 8, 2007, 07:41 PM
    If you have a douyble kitchen sink take a look under the sink. Both drains can be joined in the same manner as the kitchen.
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2007, 06:45 AM
    If you have a 2" drain already in place, this is how I would run it.

Note that the fitting is a Partition Cross and not a double san-tee.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sinks gurgle when toilet is flushed [ 1 Answers ]

When I flush the toilet in the master bath, the 2 sinks in the bathroom gurgle. No water comes up but the noise is getting worse. What do I do? Also, when the tub drains, the toilet drains as well. HELP!! :eek:

Slow drain both toilets, sinks, everything [ 2 Answers ]

I am fearing that in an effort to save time, I plugged up the mainline. I flushed some clumping kitty litter. It plugged the toilet. I plunged it like a hundred times. It freed. Fine for a couple days. Then, toilets fill up, don't go down right away. In the upstairs bathroom, if you...

Island countertop sinks [ 1 Answers ]

I am building a new house that will have an island countertop sink that will be 7 feet from the closest wall. How will I vent the 2 inch vent line??

About codes in bathroom sinks [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my home was inspected today and on the report it says that under my bathroom sink is a thick black hose attached to the pvc it was like that when I bought my home. The buyer is wanting it to be different do I have to change it is a code that it has to all be pvc or are they just trying to get...

Smell in bathroom sinks [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, We have a house that was built in 2004 and in the past few months I have noticed this really bad smell coming from my drains in the master bath sinks. We have a double sink in this bathroom and notice it coming more from one than the other... any idea on what this could be and what needs...

View more questions Search