Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dei2007 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 03:18 PM
    New LCD TV with dvds play black and white
    I need some information on how to make my dvd player play my dvds in color and NOT black and white.Someone please help.I have worked on this for over 8 hours and I have given up.
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Apr 9, 2007, 09:07 AM
    How are you connecting the dvd player to the TV? Possibly the cables are hooked up incorrectly.

Also, check the Picture controls (i.e. tint, color, brightness, contrast, etc.) on the TV. Your TV may be capable of individual picture settings for each input. The "COLOR" or "TINT" control may be at the extremes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white energy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Black and white movie about energy (electricity) and connecting to a higher power.

Anyone use their laptop to play DVDs for the kids in a minivan? [ 5 Answers ]

Just wanted to know how much wattage I need when I go shopping for one of those power inverters? I have an IBM Thinkpad R51.

Can my panasonic cf-47 play dvds? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic CF-47 Toughbook, model year about 2000. It has a Pentium II, with a CDROM. My question is: Can this machine play a DVD? Of course it can play CDs, but I was wondering if CDs and DVDs are virtually the same, as far as my CDROM is concerned. Thanks for an answer.

Computer won't play dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there When I tried to play a dvd on my PC on powerdvd it says 'The powerdvd Direct show decorder filters have not been installed properly' But I never use this and have never unistalled it or anything like that it came with the PC when I bought it 3 years ago and used to work fine , I also...

View more questions Search