Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikas140 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 08:06 AM
    how to store math equation in database
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 8, 2007, 03:15 PM
    First, its not a good idea to piggyback your question in someone else's thread. So I moved it to its own.

Second, can you be more specific? Do you want to store the equation that makes a calc or the result of the calc. What database are you using?

As a general rule, calculated values are NOT stored. The expression used to make the calculation is used to display the results when needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rewrite equations as balanced chemical equations [ 8 Answers ]

Magnesium chloride yield sulfur dioxide Calcium carbonate yields calcium oxide plus carbon dioxide Nitrogen plus hygrogen yield ammonia Hydrochloric acid plus sodium hydroxide yield sodium chloride plus water

Storing pistols - who is best desiccant vendor [ 2 Answers ]

I am preparing to display two WWII pistols in shadow boxes. The guns have sentimental value. Each box is 10" x 12" x 3" and can be made air-tight. I need to find out; how much desiccant to use (very humid in Georgia), how frequently to change it, and where to get it at a reasonable price. Is...

Storing and Refrigerator and a Deep Freezer [ 5 Answers ]

I need advice on putting my refrigerator and an upright deep freezer in a self storing unit for about 6 months. The unit is not climate controlled. Do I put anything in the units?

Storing Human DNA [ 6 Answers ]

Is there a simple and effective way of storing ones DNA for a thousand years? I define Simple as needing no power or maintenance of any kind. The DNA is obtained by Swabbing the inside of your mouth. Assume the storage location is a very cold and isolated place; such as Svalbard Island, where...

Safe storing cheeze on the shelf? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it necessary for cheese to be refridgerated? Or is it okay for it to be shelfed?

View more questions Search