Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajonz3740 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2014, 08:11 PM
    Real estate broker contract problem
    I had a broker agreement that expired on October 3l, 2014. The broker had an

O pen house and a person showed interest. Now after the agreement expired this person contacted the same broker to bring an engineer to inspect. I allowed
    This to happen. It is now three weeks since that inspection,and no offer from the person. My question is.. if they do make an offer, and I accept,what is my obligation to the broker, with having not signed any new agreement?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2014, 10:18 PM
    It will be spelled out in the contract, so read all of it carefully, ( lots of fine print) normally there is a clause for anyone they have shown the house to, for a certain time frame, (sorry I do not remember how long) in the contract. I think it was 3 to 6 months, but it should be stated in the contract.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Binding real estate broker contract [ 1 Answers ]

Is a real estate broker contract binding if not signed by all sellers of the property

What is the fee involved for suing for breach of real estate of real estate contract [ 1 Answers ]

What is the approximate fee involved for suing the buyer for breach of contract for a real estate deal?

Need to be a broker to invest in real estate? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to give real estate a shot. Office job has become dull and boring nowadays. I just want to start it simple, but can I do it without a real estate broker license? Or, since I'm a resident of New York and being a real estate sales person is the 1-year pre-requisite to become a full-pledged...

Real estate under contract - problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone - I hope someone can help me here. My problem is this: My husband and I made an offer on a triple-wide, it was accepted by the buyer. We went to get the loan and were going to get an 80/20 conventional because we don't have much to put down. Everything was great until the...

View more questions Search