Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samnif Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Exempt from H 1cap-Science teacher
    Hi,

I am about to finish my Masters in Science Ed and have been offered a job position at public school in AZ. I will be teaching science to middle grades. Is there a way by which I can get exempted from the H1 B cap (its over for 2008).

Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Information contained on the following sites may be of use to you. I hope that it is.

H1b News

Reality Check | InfoWorld | H-1B visa petitions hit cap limit on first day | April 3, 2007 02:45 PM | By Ephraim Schwartz

IMMIGRATION » VISAS

H-1B Info Center - Law Offices Of Stuart J. Reich

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exempt to Non Exempt H1 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am on H1 visa with a non profit organisation,I want to move to profit organisation so I applied for New H1 under 20,000 quotaon April 1 ,2007 can I start working for that company now, as I am in US.I may finish my job with non profit organisation may be in June.. How can I maintain status...

Being Exempt [ 1 Answers ]

If I was exempt while working for a employer and I only made maybe 200.00 do I have to file that w2 since no federal taxes were taken out.

Stupid teacher [ 7 Answers ]

I'm doing as level art at my college at the moment, and I am SO close to dropping it because of my stupid teacher. She has made 3-4 of the people in my class cry because of her criticisms and favouritism, she bangs on about how we can take our art in any direction she wants and then shackles us...

Teacher needs help [ 7 Answers ]

Have a 10 year old student with the following characteristics: Volitle.. emotionally, not physically Mild to moderately paranoid Dislikes most people, yet is very sweet and clingy to me No social skills Immature Insecure Gets very loud and emotional Repeats phrases... I hate you... you...

View more questions Search