Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shrapat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2014, 11:59 AM
    Immigration
    i am getting citizenship next year after i want to file for my parents but my Niece and Nephue also lives with them (my parents are legal gardian of them). becasue my sister in law is no more and my brother also not living with them (he is working out of state. so they living with my parent is there any way on that legal gardianship i can bring them with my parents?

NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Nov 19, 2014, 04:23 PM
    There is no immigrant visa classification for you to petition for your nephew or niece even if there is a guardianship in place.

Please consult with an experienced immigration attorney with details on the case. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration Australia#Q Immigration Australian [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if there is a register of public records that is able to be accessed regarding - Australians that have migrated to other countries?

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

I got pregnant my an other person but I'm marry and helping my husband with his paper. Will my pregnancy affect my husband even though he forgave me?

Immigration to the UK [ 3 Answers ]

My friend from Bangladesh was staying in England as a student. His Visa has expired and he has to return home. He is disappointed as he would like to stay. Is it possible that he can get another Visa and stay in the country? He says he would have more chance if he was married. He would like to...

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

View more questions Search