Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahdeli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2014, 05:06 AM
    Trouble finding valve cartidge for cold faucet. Use similar same size?
    Cold water faucet in shower leaking. Replaced rings and spring in back. Can not find the same cartridge. Can I use different style same size? There are so many out there.
    Do not want to replace whole unit.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2014, 09:05 AM
    Can you tell the brand and the model number of your faucet, Thanks.

John
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 7, 2014, 09:54 AM
    Take your old one to a big plumbing supply house, they usually can match it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to adjust aquasource faucet cold water valve [ 1 Answers ]

The cold water side of the faucet is tight and I am concerned that the friction will eventually fracture the plastic component seated atop the stem over which the handle portion engages to open and close the valve. Is there some way to adjust the valve to alleviate this increased friction?

Moen Kitchen Faucet Cartidge Replacement - Mystery Black plastic ring? [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced a Moen kitchen faucet cartridge but was left with a black plastic ring that pulls apart. Looks like this omission has led to the faucet being very loose and sometimes the water gets stuck on as something's not catching when I push the faucet to off. Anyone know where this black ring...

Help finding a specific book similar to Hatchet by Paulsen [ 3 Answers ]

This one has been torturing me for years... desperately searching to a juvenile fiction novel that is similar to the Newbury Award winning book "Hatchet" by Greg Paulsen. Boy crashes in the wilderness, pilot dies. Boy has to survive the winter with the help of a crotchety old man who rescues him....

Help finding a specific book similar to Hatchet by Paulsen [ 0 Answers ]

This one has been torturing me for years... desperately searching to a juvenile fiction novel that is similar to the Newbury Award winning book "Hatchet" by Greg Paulsen. Boy crashes in the wilderness, pilot dies. Boy has to survive the winter with the help of a crotchety old man who rescues him....

Odd size mobile home plumbing pipe, similar to pvc [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a mobile home. A pipe inside a wall is leaking. After cutting the wall open I found out the kind of pipe used is a very odd one. The size appears to be less than a half inch. It has been suggested this type of 'pipe' is used primarily in mobile homes. It is pliable enough to be...

View more questions Search