Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CheyValentino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2014, 12:30 AM
    Ever Happen to Anyone Else.
    Hi there . I am now 32 days late for AF . I should be on my second cycle now. My last was September 4-6. It was a light and weird one. I have been Trying to conceive since I lost my son this past April. I've taken plenty of HPTS but they're BFN. But, this past week I've experiened since cramping and tender breasts. I've tried to chalk it up to PMS but now I've awakened to constant heartburn. Needing advice please.! (Last hpt was 10/31) . Please and thank you.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2014, 03:39 AM
    It could just be off cycles, and another period will start soon, but I would try another test at this point since the last one was almost a week ago. You could just go to your gyn for a test there as you'd want to get checked out whether the test is negative or positive.

Fingers crossed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will happen if I [ 2 Answers ]

Am a few days late on my restitution payment. I was charged with misdemeanor for theft, part of my probation is to make 50 payments every month. My payment will literally be a few days late this month, I need to know what they will do to me? I am scared, I don't want to go to jail, I am 5 months...

What could happen [ 3 Answers ]

What could happen if I am pregnant with an iud?

Can this happen? [ 9 Answers ]

Lets say I live on my own with my children, and their father gets visitation rights, even though he sells and does cocaine (along with some other things), but I can't prove it in court. My question is, what if he gets raided or pulled over having these things found in his possession while my kids...

View more questions Search