Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAYL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2014, 03:49 PM
    Help for gas furnace transformer wiring
    Transformer wiring

Trying to get the right connection of wiring the trnsformers red wire to the gas furnace control board... should it be connected to the "sec" slot or the "com" slot?
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2014, 07:50 PM
    Can you post pictures of the control board & transformer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace Transformer Wiring Diagram [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have an old Moncrief furnace and I want to know how to put the transformer back on. The model SH-125 furnace is old I just want to know how to put the wires together. There is four wires and what ones do I connect?

I am wiring a control transformer for a gas furnace. I labeled the wire but the [ 0 Answers ]

Transformer blew after 5 min. The new transformer is universal. Pimary white common blk 120v.does blk go to fan and white go to limit switch? Secondary yellow vac blu 24V. Does blu go to red wire to thermostat and yellow go to relay and gas relay?

Transformer wiring hookups on a gas valve? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to know if the TR wire hooks up to the positive connection on a new Robertshaw 7956-336P gas valve?

Wiring power transformer to furnace [ 4 Answers ]

I have a lennox furnace & I am trying to replace my transformer. On my old transformer one side has a black wire coming out connecting to a black wire coming out of the furnace. On the same side there is a white wire connecting to a yellow wire on furnace. On the other side there is a red wire...

Transformer wiring of tempstar furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Labman, I had a bad relay (LY2 24 VAC), so I marked the wires on piece of paper to take it off and install the new one. The problem that I lost the paper somehow and I don't have a clue how to install the new one. I know that the I/p is 120 VAC and the o/P 24 VAC. How ever I have 6-wires...

View more questions Search