butchmable Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2014, 02:13 PM
    Does glacier bay make a toilet with a 19" seat height
    Toilets
    I need a toilet with a 19" seat height does glacier bay have one
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2014, 05:46 PM
    Why not just get an elevated (thick)seat?
    http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=C...26cadevice%3Dc
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 5, 2014, 07:25 PM
    Glacier Bay is Home Depot Glacier Bay - Toilets - Toilets, Toilet Seats & Bidets - The Home Depot why is 19" important? Are you measuring to the top of the seat or the top of the toilet itself?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Raising the toilet 9inches so that seat height is 24 inches from floor [ 5 Answers ]

I want to put the toilet on a platform so that it becomes accessible to a handicapped person who has limited atanding ability

Glacier bay toilet parts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dule flush high effencency glacier bay tolet. I am experancing flow rates that do not allpw the disposel of waist properly. The tank fills to about one inch below the overflow. This fills the tank to between 1/4 to 1/3 . Do you have other lots and overflows that will allow me th raise the...

Glacier bay toilet company [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a 1.2 gallon toilet. I have to replace the flapper> home depot sells universal 3 inch flapper. When I tried to swap out ,original was a little different than eplacement. Toilet still leaking. Where can I buy glacier bay flapper?

Glacier bay toilet [ 2 Answers ]

My toilet keeps running - it used to stop if you flushed three or four times - now it runs constantly - how can I fix this? It isn't your normal giggle the handle or replace the arm. Thanks

Glacier Bay Toilet Gasket [ 4 Answers ]

The brand is carry by Home Depot but I am not able to find the part in the store. The part that I need is the gasket that goes between the tank and the base. Toilet is a water saver and is the elongated size. Where can I find the Gasket is about 3" inches in diameter.

View more questions Search