Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 6, 2014, 06:02 PM
    I think the discrepancy may be in the timing of the posts. When timestamps are about 20-24 hours apart it is easy to misread them. It looks like the one with dad threatening to call the police was from Nov. 5th (USA) and the posts about telling the police are from Nov. 6th (USA).

Have you talked to your dad about getting help? While you are online have looked up organizations that can help you stay clean?
    Thinkaboutit Posts: 270, Reputation: 5

Nov 6, 2014, 08:09 PM
    dad hasn't really said too much to me except that I have to stay in my room and not come out unless he says so. I haven't looked up anything on the net to be honest I don't really want to go to rehab or anything Im ordered to do some drug awareness corse by the police if I don't complete that then I can still be charged and I have to have random drug tests for 6 months. So that's enough I'm not going to take anymore pills anyway.
    lbb78 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2014, 08:29 PM
    I just hope you save yourself from the addiction(s) sorry that you didn't have anyone to talk to hopefully you do now... your parents
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 6, 2014, 08:30 PM
    Are there any more pills in your room or hidden somewhere nearby?

Nov 6, 2014, 08:47 PM
    Yes I still have some hidden in the house but I can't get rid of them I'm not aloud out of me room. I don't want to get caught with them but I don't want me dad to find them either cause I lied to him when he found the other pills and said that was it should have just gave the others to him but I panicked
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 6, 2014, 09:19 PM
    Now what? You're going to get them somehow and take them? Don't flush them. Bad for the water supply. Can you give them directly to the police, like you found more? I'm scared you're going to take them and make this worse for yourself.

Nov 6, 2014, 09:51 PM
    I really can't be bothered I have no energy to worry about the other pills I can't get them I'm stuck in me room. Definitely wouldn't take them to the police I'd be in serious trouble theirs to many of them ill just get rid of them later. I'm definitely not going to take them anyway I've come this far don't want to go back
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2014, 05:19 AM
    The right thing to do is come completely clean. Its bad enough to be isolated at this time and left to your own stinking thinking without the proper guidance, but even worse to not come completely clean to start fresh. Such a halfway measure will come back to bite you, and while I understand you are afraid of even more stuff coming down on you, it will be far worse when your deception come to light.

You really do need a trusted adult who knows what they are doing and I encourage you if you are afraid of the cop, to confide in your drug awareness counsellor to remedy this situation with the additional pill. Of course you can't see the dangers of still having a stash, (a substantial one?) and risking the cops thinking you are a seller, because all those people you turned in will surely tell them how much and how long they have been supplying you to save their own skins.

You don't know how many times I have seen this happen, or how many time I have seen people fresh from being caught, or beaten up by their addiction, and want to clean up, be tempted yet again to use just a little bit, because they have survived the initial storm and feel better.

If you are serious about changing your life, then don't expect good results to come from half stepping and stinking thinking. Let me be clear. The same things that got you in this mess is still there, waiting bite you in the butt really hard. I wish you had a trusted KNOWLEDGEABLE adult for guidance and support. That goes for your dad too!

http://www.na.org/

Nov 7, 2014, 08:46 AM
    I can't get to the pills without someone seeing me I've hide them in the kitchen under the sink there is no possible way for me to get them without being caught so I'm not worried about trying to take them. I understand what you are saying about them still being there though. Its not an issue for me at the moment. I suppose I could wait until they are asleep and then get rid of them but I don't know if that's such a good idea I'd hate to get caught think ill just leave it for now

I could tell me dad but if he took me to the police station I'd be in big trouble then.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 7, 2014, 08:52 AM
    How long has it been now since you took any pills? How are you feeling (physically)?

Nov 7, 2014, 09:11 AM
    It's been three days since I've taken any pills I'm so tried but haven't had any sleep well maybe a few hours sleep. My tummy aches all the time I feel like I'm going to chuck but can't and sweating heaps I swear sometimes it feels like me heart is going to jump out of me chest. I wish I could get out of this room I need to get some air I feel so closed in. But I shouldn't complain me own fault consequences for my action and all that stuff
    best just Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2014, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinkaboutit View Post
    That was very vague didn't really give much info so here goes I take pills mostly pain pills sometimes other stuff what ever I can get really I like the feeling I get when I'm on them don't need to worry about anything else. I smoke pot sometimes, I drink and smoke. I want to stop all of it but its hard. I feel so horrible when I'm not on the pills not even the pot makes me feel better. I could easily give up some things but not others I don't know how to. I don't want to tell me parents they are not together and they don't need anymore crap from me. Help what do I do
    Also don't do nothing stupied

Nov 7, 2014, 10:23 AM
    Trust me I won't be doing anything stupid I just wish I was dead right now would be less painful. Yep my consequences are definitely coming down and if they go away I promise I will never ever be so dumb again I just need to do something to keep me mind occupied stop thinking blah
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2014, 10:44 AM
    Study the links I gave you, when your brain can think, it's the start of learning. Cold turkey is no fun so good luck.

Stay off the pity pot!!!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do to make her stop that? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is now 12.She eats her nails all the time.I tried all my to make her stop.Every time she promises me to stop eating them but she keeps doing this bad habit .What do you advise me to do to make her stop eating her nails?

My shower heads make a high pitch noise how can I make it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

After the water runs for a minute, the shower heads start to make a high pitch noise.

How do I make myself stop [ 1 Answers ]

Threads merged I am having a really hard time letting go , I keep constantly txting her , constantly trying to find out if she is really dating who I suspect she is dating , I keep writing her letters I keep trying to get my best friend back . We have been broken up for 9 months after 3 years...

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

How do I make it stop? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have this personal preoblem with discharge No matter what I do I get heaps of discharge coming out of me so I have to wear these mini pads so it doesn't get my undies dirty. And don't say it's something that will pass on because I've had this problem for 3 years! PLEASE! HOW DO I...

View more questions Search