Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2014, 07:37 PM
    Hampton Bay Fan Light Remote Operated, Will Not Turn Off
    We have two Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans (same model) in our open kitchen/living room space. Both units are operated by separate Hampton Bay remotes. Within the past few days, we can not turn off the light on the fan in the kitchen but the control for the fan still works. We replaced the remote batteries but that had no effect. I set the switches in the remote for the living room to match the kitchen remote and that had no effect, can't control the light but it will operate the fan.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan remote is not working and I cnt turn fan off is there a way t [ 2 Answers ]

Hampton bay ceiling fan remote not working and can not turn fan off what can I do?

Hampton Bay Remote operated fan [ 5 Answers ]

I can't seem to figure out how to change the direction that my hampton bay remote operated fan spins. It came with our house and we want it to spin the opposite direction that it is spinning. There is no switch on it like most fans have on the base. Any help would be great!

Hampton Bay Light and Fan Doesn't turn on/remote [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay celling fan with a light, it suddely stopped working could a broken reciver cause it to stop working, if so I want to remove the reciver and make it manual, Beofore I toss it and buy a new one. Also what do I do with the wires that say light and motor, they are currently going...

Hampton bay fan came with wall remote but Fan is not operated from a wall switch. [ 1 Answers ]

I received a New Hampton Bay fan to replace an existing fan. The existing fan is operated by two pull chains. The new fan came with a wall control device. The problem is that the fan is not operated from the wall switch and there are no pull chains. Can I use a Hampton Bay remote with the...

Hampton Bay remote doesn't turn on light [ 8 Answers ]

I am in need of assistance, if possible. I recently bought a Hampton Bay Windward II ceiling fan from Home Depot. I installed the fan according to the instructions. With the wall switch turned "on", the fan light comes on and the fan begins spinning; however, the remote will operate the fan and all...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.