Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Apr 8, 2007, 12:22 PM
    How to get him to open up?
    My husband is a good man but instead of coming to me to talk about his problems he goes to my mom or my best friend. I don't understand. He knows they are going to tell me. So why doesn't he just come and talk to me. It hurts my feelings I need help
    Rik32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 12:34 PM
    I was exactly the same at the beginning with my girl friend and this split us up. I could always talk to my mum or female friends but not my partner. Personally I was scared to talk to her, because of what she may think of me. Some men can't open up to the one thing that means more than the world to them in case it upsets them cxausing more problems. He doesn't tell you because he cares for you so much and I know you want him 2 come to you and it hurts you but you always seem 2 hurt the thing you love most. Really is a tough question to explain, you need to be him to understand. I hope this has some meaning
    kory_lupinski Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by k1j14mom
    My husband is a good man but instead of coming to me to talk about his problems he goes to my mom or my best friend. I don't understand. He knows they are going to tell me. So why doesn't he just come and talk to me. It hurts my feelings I need help
    You need to reasure him that he can trust you and that when he has issues your going to show him love and compassion your husband sounds like he is afraid of disappointing you! Sit down with him and talk about his issues show him that you care beyond his beleifs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Open Letter to your 'Ex' [ 257 Answers ]

I was thinking, for those of you, who still have some residual feelings, about the breakup of your relationship, what do you think about, posting an open letter to your Ex (leaving their name out of course) right here. Get out all those emotions you are keeping in, ask those questions that are...

Can't open some sites [ 2 Answers ]

I have windows 2000 and internet explorer with default settings.I have installed shock wave and flash player and don't have any problems with majority of the websites.but when I tried to register online for an exam,this site: http://securereg3.prometric.com/PolicyAgreement.aspx didn't open .the...

Cannot open help and support [ 1 Answers ]

I have windows xp home When a go to start and click on help and support I get this message. Windows cannot find Helpctr.exe make sure you typed the name corrctly try again. I went to the registry and typed in the following I went to modify typed in C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\...

Open Source [ 1 Answers ]

Microsoft said on Wednesday that the U.S. software giant would offer licenses for some of its source code in a bid to comply with antitrust requirements set by the European Commission.Yipee. This of course does not mean,it's time to open the champagne bottles,phone a "rival",and say how much is...

Can't open files [ 1 Answers ]

I can't open files by double-clicking them from folders, though I can through the different softwares.

View more questions Search