Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparkle09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2014, 02:47 PM
    My bush washer fills to begin the wash cycle then drains straight away any advice?
    My Bush washer fills at the beginning of the wash cycle when that is finish it then drains straight away without washing then ends cycle have checked the pipes they are OK any advice?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2014, 03:19 AM
    Look at this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...c%20washer.pdf
    How is the drain hose positioned? Is it lower than the tub? It should discharge higher than the tub.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Washer - Water fills during spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

On our Kenmore Elite Washer water continues to run into the tub during the spin cycle. I can cause the tub to drain and the spin to work properly by closing the water supply. If I turn the water supply back on, water begins to run into the tub during the spin cycle. If I leave the water supply on,...

My kenmore ultra wash dishwasher will not run the wash cycle, it fills then hums [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore ultra wash dishwasher won't run the wash cycle, it fills with water then hums softly?

D/W drains during wash cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, My nephew took apart the spray arms in a GE D/W to clean debris out of the filter. Now, the D/W will drain water while it is washing the dishes. Eventually, there is no water for the clean cycle. The Rinse cycle appears to function properly.

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Drains, won't select Cycle, Don't have Heated Wash/Dry [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Dishwasher that started a problem today. When you press Start, I get a 2 min countdown on the front and what sounds like drain, but it won't let me select any cycles. I want to reset it, but I can't find a manual (I'm a renter) or a model number. I even pulled the...

Kenmore Washer fills but does not cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old Kenmore Heavy Duty 2 Cycles 2 Spead Motor with 3 Speed Combinations washer. The washer has filled to the proper height but will not cycle to wash. Is there a reset or could it be the timer?

View more questions Search