Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SaffronHB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2014, 01:55 PM
    Cartilage piercing pain
    hello, i need help and advice!!
    I had my cartlidge peirced 5 days ago with a gun ( yes I know now this was already a bad idea) with my friend, hers is completely fine but my ear has swollen loads and is so painful. It felt fine for the first to days and now its awful. It doesn't seem infected at all just really swollen and tight!
    Is this normal?
    Thank you :)

Check out some similar questions!

When will my cartilage piercing pain go away? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all, I got my cartilage pierced 5 days ago at Piercing Pagoda (I know it was so stupid of me to get it with a gun, no need to wrote mean comments). But the first day it didn't hurt at all and I could clean and spin it without a problem. The second day, I felt a little bit of pain/pressure....

Ear piercing cartilage pain [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, I recently got my cartilage pierced, one week ago and it was fine until now, it is starting to hurt without even touching it and when I do touch it, it hurts more I've been cleaning it good though, what can be the cause of the pain? I see no redness nor swelling nor discharge, its just the...

Reduce the pain of my cartilage piercing [ 12 Answers ]

Is there any kind of pain medication I can use to reduce the pain of my cartilage piercing? It hurts to sleep on, its like someone is slamming a hammer into my ear when I try to lay on it. I don't want to take it out, its not infected at all. It just hurts like crazy when I try to touch it. When...

Cartilage Piercing Pain [ 2 Answers ]

I had my cartilage pierced at Claire's about 9 years ago (with a gun), and went through the normal healing process. I took it out about 2 years ago, but the hole never closed up. About two weeks, I bought a new hoop to try it out again. It went through with no problem, but since then has been VERY...

Cartilage Piercing Pain [ 0 Answers ]

I got my ear pierced in the cartilage last week, (Top the left ear) I had it done by Needle and it has a Titanium loop in it. It was fine all week barely had any pain, and it wasn't even that sensitive to touch, like if I put a sweater on and I hit it.Last night, I slept on it even though there was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.