Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pjroyal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2014, 06:48 PM
    Who do you talk to about your child seeing shadows
    Who do I talk to about my daughter seeing a black shadow person. To find out what it is or why she is seeing this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2014, 12:07 AM
    Explain why and how shadows are made. Explain that many times we image things so much, they seem real.
    AbrokenHope Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2014, 01:13 PM
    I would take her to church, it might not be any thing more than her eyes playing tricks on her , but if it truly is upsetting her then it would not hurt to ask a minister or a pastor some one who not only has a background in psychology but also has knowledge in spirituality and the religious realm to talk to her.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2014, 01:53 PM
    What?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 5, 2014, 06:12 PM
    I'd have her eyes checked to rule out any issues. As a teacher, it a amazes me to see how many children see shadows or dark spots. After a checkup, they end up in glasses.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2014, 07:07 PM
    Children are well known for having VERY active imaginations... which are really a good thing when they are still small... not so much when they grow up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are white shadows and black shadows? [ 18 Answers ]

I've been seei?g shadows lately black ones and white ones mostly black ones and only see white ones 3 times. The white ones are very clear that I can actually see them ' the black ones are not so dark and clear but I can still see them. One time at school I saw a white shadow and I went over to see...

I am being followed by something, shadows in photos of me as a child [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since I remember I have felt an overwhelming presence, there are unexplainable shadows in photos of me as a child. When I was 10 an alarm clock radio started playing in the middle of the day, I unplugged it and went to leave my room and it flew towards me and hit my head, I was bruised but no...

Our child won't talk to us [ 3 Answers ]

I made some huge mistakes which ultimately effected my daughter. I have a terminal illness & 2 brain tumors. Sometimes I'm just not mentally "with it." it angers her, & now that my husband is disabled too - it became "too much drama" in her life. She walked away. We miss her horribly! Suggestions?...

How am I not going to talk to my ex when we have a child [ 3 Answers ]

o.k I know there is a no contact for 30 days... but we have a child together.. and she seeing someone... I want to be back with her.. we been together for 7 yrs and broke up for 3 months...

Teaching your child to talk [ 4 Answers ]

My youngest girl is 16 months old and she can only say like 5 things and I'm worried her sister could say a lot more things by now. How can I convice her to talk more.

View more questions Search