Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noreenmcneela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2014, 07:14 PM
    Furnace
    My furnace is keeping house warm but I hear it ignites then about 2 minutes later the blower finally kicks in. I don't remember it taking that long last year. Does this seem right or should it be faster. Thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2014, 10:40 AM
    Depends on the set point of the blower ON. Does this have a settable control or control board?
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Nov 2, 2014, 10:40 AM
    Some furnaces blowers start by the heat from the burners. Check to see what the limit switch is set on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GMH8 goodman furnace won't stay lit. The furnace lights for about 2 seconds [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Furnace GMH8 that is 4 years old and has been working fine but today it will not stay lit. The furnace lights for about 2 seconds and then goes out. The blower comes on and will continue to run as the furnace lights and then goes out several times before shutting off.

How to wire my greentek hrv to kicks on the furnace fan on low of a heil furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

How to wire my greentek hrv to kicks on the furnace fan on low of a heil furnace? I had a airconditioner installed in August and for some reason they unhook my hrv so now the hrv turns on but doesn't request the furnace fan to come on. So now it's not circulating the air in my house properly. I...

XB80 Gas Furnace , furnace fires up fan turns on but no airflow in ducts [ 2 Answers ]

Furnace fires up just fine, and fan spins but there is absolutely no airflow in duct work. Any ideas? Last spring thermostat went out and I replaced it, worked great. A month later circuit board burned out, tech found that problem and replaced it (major pocketbook ouch) and everything worked...

Bryant furnace showing code 12-blower on after power up. Furnace won't start. Why? [ 0 Answers ]

Blower motor on all the time. No heat from furnace. Why?

Furnace Blower Motor Runs Constantly & Furnace or AC Won't Run [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Armstrong forced air (induced draft) natural gas furnace with central AC (made around 1990 -- Model: EG6H80DC14-1, Serial: A18315MNA). I had a problem at the end of the heating season where the blower motor would run continuously (even when the thermostat is turned to "off"). I thought...

View more questions Search