Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    w2e3w4e5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2014, 05:05 AM
    I stopped taking Tramdrol 7 days ago after using it for 2 months. Still tied and gett
    I had a bad back and leg pain. I am 73 years old. Doctor prescribed tramadrol, 50 mg, 8 per day. I took it for 2 months. Had epidural shots in back to relieve pain. Stopped Tramadrol, cold turkey for 1 1/2 days. Ended up in emergency room. Told to do it slower.Took 2 halves for 2 more days. Completely stopped 7 days ago. Is it normal to still have sweating , especially at night and to be very tired.

Check out some similar questions!

Stopped taking Birth Control a week ago, and still no period? [ 0 Answers ]

So I stopped taking birth control on Sunday which was 5 days ago(todays Friday) and I still haven't got my period. I heard that within 2 days after stopping your pills you should get your period? I stopped taking them because there is a small chance I could be pregnant so my doctor recommended me...

A few days ago I had pinkish /brown disharge? Tubes are tied... [ 2 Answers ]

Could you still get pregnant? Or could I possibly be pregnant? I have had my tubes tied for 8 years. Have been feeling sick, like morning sickness.

I have stopped taking the pill for 9 days could I get pregnant ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been of the pill for about 9 days I last finished my period on the 26th of September and then I stopped taking my pill on the 27th I had bleeding until Monday the 3rd October . And now I'm not bleeding anymore . I am just wondering if I could get pregnant ? And how will I know , I stopped

I have been on birth control for three years and stopped three months ago. I got two [ 1 Answers ]

I got two regular periods ontime and the third month did not get my period. Took home pregnancy test and its negative. Could this be a result of my stopped pills ?

My pitbull stopped eating 2 DAYS AGO, WHAT DO I DO? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 9 month old female pitbull. I just noticed that yesterday morning, when I put the dog outside on her lead, that her food, from the previous day is still there. She is drinking a lot of water. She will not even eat people food! What do I do. We are taking her to the vet, but what can I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.