Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elizabeth59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2014, 12:58 AM
    What is the procedure of making a website?
    I want to know the procedure of making a websites. And also the various aspects that need to be fulfilled for the same.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2014, 02:35 AM
    Do you want a simple web site, for personal use, to tell people about you. Do you want a small business web site. A large commercial one?

Do you want a private .com or use a public domain with shared accounts.

For a simple one, there are 100's of free web site companies, that you really just fill in the black and creat a web site.

Most are simple, pick a company , fill in the blanks and a web site is created
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 29, 2014, 12:30 PM
    What you want the site to do for your business? Will it be an online brochure? An Online store? Order taking? What?

The answer to your question depends on the answer to my questions.

Once you decide what you want the site to do, you need to work on the design of the site. This may require outside contractors.

In the meantime you can obtain a domain name. Once you have a site designed, you contract with a host service to host the site. You then upload the pages and files to the host service and voilą! You have a website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making a profit on your own website? [ 10 Answers ]

Does making your own website using something like Google ad services really make you money?

Anybody have this problem while making a website? [ 2 Answers ]

Ever have the problem where your making the layout for the site but it just never seems good enough for yourself. Like it might look good but not good enough for you so you keep working on it? I have this prob all the time , like it never has the professional look like other sites. No matter...

View more questions Search