Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tobahinda Posts: 141, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2014, 06:50 PM
    Could this picture be an Antonio Menegazzo?
    Could this be a Menegazzo painting? Has a similar, but not really same signature "AMEN"
    Attached Images

aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 28, 2014, 09:57 AM
    This link shows some of his artwork, with the 'Amen' signature, it looks like he does a very clearly read 'Amen' followed by the year...
    Antonio Menegazzo Padova, Italy 1892 – 1974  (also signs his works AMEN)
    tobahinda Posts: 141, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2014, 10:29 AM
    Thanks very much. :I have no idea how to find this artist.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 29, 2014, 12:19 PM
    I was thinking it looked more like the first letter was an I or T, and the following letters were MEY or MEZ...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

'Antonio' artist [ 0 Answers ]

I purchased an oil painting with the signature 'Antonio'. It is a beach scene with 3 women, two holding parasols, one sitting on the beach. All three have large brimmed hats. There are waves and sailboats in the background. Is this an Antonio Lopez Garcia painting? How can I find a value for...

Old Spanish movie with Antonio Banderas [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this movie in Uni and I cannot remember it. It is an adaptation of a Spanish play about these three people who live in a house share and one of them smuggles drugs back from Morocco. I have searched and searched. If anyone can give me the name, I would be very happy. Thanks,

Oil painting by antonio [ 0 Answers ]

The painting looks like a painting of antonio devity I wonder why it s digned just antonio

Rafael Antonio Beltre (Sr) [ 12 Answers ]

I have been looking for my husbands father for many years now. I know his last know location could be either Queens, NY or somewhere in FL. All I know is his name and that he is Dominican. I know my husband has had a rough time growing up not knowing his father and it would be awesome for him to...

View more questions Search