Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackrussel1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2014, 10:42 AM
    What is the difference between panic attack and anxiety attack?
    I have had this happen twice dizziness along with sweat diarrhea and nausea I thought I was going to die. It wasn't food poison. I have a lot of stress the last time I was watching a horrible movie.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2014, 01:13 PM
    They are pretty much the same.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 27, 2014, 02:29 PM
    I agree, although I have always viewed a panic attack as intense, sudden and dramatic.
    Anxiety can be chronic, recurring, often alternating with depression, and varying in intensity. Panic doesn't really have all those variations.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 27, 2014, 04:28 PM
    Stop watching scary movies if it bothers you like that. You do not have a heart condition do you ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you do when you're having a panic attack? [ 4 Answers ]

And the only person who could calm you down won't answer their phone? I haven't got meds or anything.

Panic attack or something serious [ 2 Answers ]

I will try to be as detailed as possible, and am sorry if it is too much information. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A DIAGNOSIS BUT RATHER SHOULD I WAIT OR GO TO THE ER? I was out walking my dog and when we were almost home I started getting short of breath, pain in right side of chest and shoulder. ...

Is this a panic attack [ 28 Answers ]

I wake up in the middle of the night with a high heart rate and shaking I'm currently suffering from stress and has recently seen a nurologist to check for growths but the tests she performed said I didn't have one she also told me that an mri or ct scan are not needed she said people who have...

Panic attack? [ 3 Answers ]

First I need to add that I seem to have a form of social phobia. Ok.. When I go outside which is rare I seem to have these weird feelings.. They are becoming worse and happens almost every time I interact with people. I can't go into details because it's hard to explain but I'll do the best I can....

View more questions Search