Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eiji1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2014, 12:18 AM
    Relationship falling apart...
    I've been with my girlfriend for over two year and so far I'd like to say that we love each other a lot. We also like to play video games a lot. And we been playing a lot of online games. Unfortunately for me I can play as much as her since I have to work. So... Since this is really painful for me to continue (sorry everybody.. ) my girl has been cheating on me with a friend of ours online... and has developed feelings and affection for him. I don't know what to do. I still love her and I want us to still be together but I just don't know what her feelings are for me and the other guy...
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 27, 2014, 07:14 AM
    She's cheating with him online? You're going to have to define that a little better.

Regardless if only one part of a couple, being you in this case, wants to be together then they're not going to be together. No matter how much you want to convince the other one otherwise. This is why break ups hurt so much. Have you sat down and talked to her about this? How much of this is known and how much is suspected. There are a lot of relationships that fail due to misscommunication. Please talk with her and figure out what is going on with her and this other guy but more importantly her and you.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 27, 2014, 05:02 PM
    I often see people come here and say something like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji1991 View Post
    I've been with my girlfriend for over two year and so far I'd like to say that we love each other a lot.
    But then they follow it up with something like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji1991 View Post
    my girl has been cheating on me with a friend of ours online... and has developed feelings and affection for him.
    It can't be both ways.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2014, 04:14 PM
    Sit down and talk to her about why her feelings changed and if she is even interested in trying to work something out, if she is, then you are going to have to ask for her to stop interacting with this friend. If she is interested in him, more than she is wanting to stay with you, then it will be time to stop wasting your time and call it quits. Why is she playing online games so much? Does she not work? Maybe getting her actions straight will push for less time talking to this guy during online gaming?
    Hyouka Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2014, 06:17 PM
    If you are correct, she is emotionally cheating, this usually ends up in physical cheating and break ups. But be careful! Do not nag to her about it, you have to be better than him, if you start foul mouthing the guy, she will feel offended and automatically side with him, putting you at a disadvantage. Toughen up, make her realize she likes you not only for the games, try to spend more time with her, take her out to a trip, or buy flowers, take her out for dinner, and the next day, when she's in a good mood, tell her you don't like her getting close to other guys, because you want her to be with you, because she is important to you.
    Play it how you like, but don't tell her that she's cheating in any way, she might not see it that way, although it's true, most people aren't aware of emotional cheating. So just make yourself feel important to her, loved, and happy, and you have nothing to worry about! :)
    wop48 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2014, 07:18 PM
    If your relationship with anyone has more to do with games and or anything to do with being online, it is not a relationship, try living in the real world and have fun doing real world things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My relationship is falling apart [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about six months, not a long time I know however I fell in love with him. When we first got together he told me he was bisexual. I am okay with his sexuality but now that we are in a committed relationship and talking about marriage I am having a hard time...

My relationship is falling apart [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and I read around some other posts and question/ answer posts and I felt like everyone was honest and at least showed that they cared if they answered a question... I felt like this was the appropriate place to ask for help with my relationship... So me and my...

My relationship is falling apart... [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been living together for 7 months now. For the first few months we were perfect together. We were always out doing things and enjoying eachothers company. We had tons of those cute little moments that make a relationship special. But the past month or two we've been drifting...

Is my relationship falling apart? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok here's the story. Me and My girlfriend have been dating close to 10 months now. I still love to spend time with her and do anything for her. But here recently I've been stressed out with school and work but I feel that I've calmed myself down and I told her that I will leave work at work. She...

Relationship falling Apart [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfirend says that she wants her because,she feels that I have insecurity issues,I found a draft that was saying that last night was magic and there after there was an sms from a colleague asking if she can go with him to a funeral and there after she says that her phone was used by her friend...

View more questions Search