Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 26, 2014, 10:37 PM
    You can not and should not try to tell her , who she can or can not be friends with, that is none of your business, she can, and should have friends outside of you.

Some may be players, some may have hit on her before, if she turned them down, then that is her, that is also none of your business, if it is in the past.

I have no idea, who my wife dated before we got together, I never asked, nor do I want to know. I do not even know all of her friends, I trust her, and that is all that matters.

These are all your problems, and you are trying to blame or use her as an excuse. She is the one more perfect, and it is a surprise she will even stay with you.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Oct 27, 2014, 10:42 AM
    Get a ''gold fish or a puppy''! She is a human being, and of course she will be different then you. But your demands from her is too high and it looks you just like her but don't love her, bcos you don't even respect her by calling her damaged goods. That's a first sign, if there is no respect then there is no love, only infatuations.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 27, 2014, 04:10 PM
    You called her 'damaged goods', get out ! How did I miss that you jerk. No woman, no matter what she has been through should be called 'damaged goods". You cant belittle a woman like that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 27, 2014, 04:45 PM
    Keep living and learning kid, probably the hard way. You may be too young to understand that life is too short to engage in your superior BS!!

You barely can control your own BS, let alone the BS of another. Stay off her social media, and then you won't have to freak yourself out trying to run her business, and can get your own. In truth, she is no more damaged or naive than you are.

You will learn that someday.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2014, 06:18 PM
    My opinion... I think neither of you are ready to be in a serious relationship... or at least not with each other. She enjoys the attention of other guys to the point of sexting and flirting with them, even when she knows how much it bothers you. You may want it to not bother you but it does, and it will continue to.

You are not able to get passed her past, and are obsessed with getting her to tell you that she knows when she is being hit on. What would it change if she agreed with you? Are you hoping that if she somehow comes to realize it she will no longer encourage it?

You repeatedly say how much you trust her; that you know she won't cheat, but I think you keep saying it in hopes that you may start to believe it.

She hasn't changed her behavior, and isn't likely to, even after you've talked to her. So now you either accept her for how she is, or you decide if you would be better off moving on so that you can find someone more compatible .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I repair the bottom of sliding closet door? Bottom attachment caved in. [ 1 Answers ]

Our sliding closet door is hollow inside. One of the bottom pegs caved in. The door does not stay on track. What is best way to fix it? Thanks

Cliff height [ 1 Answers ]

A diver running 2.3 m/s dives out horizontally from the edge of a vertical cliff and 2.0 seconds later reaches the water below. How high was the cliff? And How far from its base did the diver hit the water?

16.5 ic ovh carb keeps leaking out of the bottom little motor on the bottom I think c [ 1 Answers ]

16.5 ic ohv briggs and stration engine ,when I shut it off all the fuel leaks out of the bottom of the carb on the bottom of the carb is a little motor that I think controls the needle valve.Any ideas?Thanks Don

Phy 11- Starts at rest at cliff edge If accel how far from bottom of cliff will land [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! A car starts at rest a certain distance (150m) away from edge of a cliff (64m high.) If car can accelerate at a certain rate (3.10m/s/s), how far from bottom of cliff will the car land? I have know idea where to start on this question. Any help would be great. Thanks

Help, about to throw Murray Rider in the bottom of the lake! [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, so I was given this Murray riding lawn mower for free. Guess I found out why. Thought it should have been an easy fix but now I'm so pissed at it. Ive replaced about every damn part and it still won't start. It has an 11hp Briggs and Stratton engine on it. Ive replaced the battery, starter...

View more questions Search