Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4lafz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Old movie - can't remember title
    I have been trying to find this answer for YEARS! Old movie - black and white, probably made around the same time as Shirley Temple movies - or Miracle on 54th Street. Movie is about a little boy and girl and they are angels that get to see the lives of their prospective parents (two different couples) prior to being born. The last scene is the girl and boy sitting on a bench in a hospital corridor and one by one they disappear and you hear a baby crying (being born). Anyone know?
    GrapwMix Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 12:38 AM
    Ohh, this sounds really familiar. Maybe it's the Blue Bird with Shirley Temple

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember title of a movie [ 2 Answers ]

I probably saw it around the late 80s or early 90s. It was a horror movie that had to do with a cult or witches or something. The beginning has a girl asking a stranger for help. She is being chased or something by the cult. He helps her and she makes friends with him and he is constantly...

Movie... Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. I think that it was made in the 80's or maybe the early 90's. I think it is about a children's book author who is suspected of putting messages into the books... they may have been communist messages. I can't really remember. I think that some agent...

Old movie I can't remember the title? [ 1 Answers ]

This was an old Black and White movie Post WWII I think, it may have tried to Build off Bogarts "Sahara". This Black and White movie is set in the desert and a group of people dig up a buried Tank (left over from WWII?) and manage to get it running just in time to use it to fight off an army of...

View more questions Search