Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    douggiepyles Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2014, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    That is all junk as far as I am concerned. Buy something decent like Vitabath. Expensive but my skin is worth it. Anyway, that cheap stuff makes a mess of the shower area, collecting body dirt and sticking to the walls, or the glass for that matter, My shower is all glass, so I keep it super clean. Other then this, I use Neutragena or Pears products.

All of the products you mention are sold on sale all the time at Walmart. Nope, not for me !
    One of my female friends many years ago got me a bottle of that, it's been a long time ago, I seem to recall it was amazing... It lathers a lot doesn't it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 27, 2014, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by douggiepyles View Post
    One of my female friends many years ago got me a bottle of that, it's been a long time ago, I seem to recall it was amazing... It lathers a lot doesn't it?
    Yes, the Vitabath lathers a lot, you only need a drop or two, and it is super moisturizing and doesn't mess up the shower.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2014, 06:16 AM
    I am way too embarrassed to take a picture of the 15 in my shower.

I love the Olay ribbons. We have three in there now. Today was an Olay but it was the yellow one. I don't remember what it's called.
    douggiepyles Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2014, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    I am way too embarrassed to take a picture of the 15 in my shower.

I love the Olay ribbons. We have three in there now. Today was an Olay but it was the yellow one. I don't remember what it's called.
    Oh come on, I'd like to see what they are... The yellow Olay Ribbons bodywash is the sunflower 🌻 oil one with nectarine, we had just finished that one this past month
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2014, 10:07 AM
    There's no way. People will think I am nuts. But it looks like we have the same type of shower with the shelves.

I think if I had to pick a favorite I would pick Nivea orange blossom. I did have a girl at our local waterhole who I hadn't seen in a while give me a hug and she said "You always smell so good." That's the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by douggiepyles View Post
    Oh come on, I'd like to see what they are... The yellow Olay Ribbons bodywash is the sunflower �� oil one with nectarine, we had just finished that one this past month

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

Kitchen and bath sinks gurgle when washer drains.. getting soap in them now [ 1 Answers ]

This has only been happening the last week or so. We just moved into an older home and had central A/c Installed. Installer said the drain pipe on our washer must of came loose and the water was draining out under the house. So he just put the 2 pieces back together. Ever since then Im getting...

My Moen soap dispenser doesn't pump soap. Is there a seal inside? [ 8 Answers ]

I just moved into this house, so I don't know if it was taken apart previously.

Can I use Diana Stalder Glutathione soap and the black soap together? [ 12 Answers ]

OK I'm trying to put a new regiment together for even but slightly lighter skin tone. This is what I have. Diana Stalder Glutathione soap Diana Stalder black soap Diana Stalder Kojic acid cream Glycolic cream 15% Moisturizer with SPF30

View more questions Search