Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desi26dre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2014, 07:32 PM
    What are the effects of breathing in meth fumes in apartment buildings
    I live above someone who uses drugs. Im not sure if its meth or crack. I only know that I have epilepsy and each time I smell the fumes I have some serious effects from it. How do I know if this is detrimental to my health or temporary or a concern at all
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2014, 07:34 PM
    Move... and/or call the cops. Obviously its something to be seriously concerned about. Both are very dangerous.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 08:04 PM
    If you're having serious effects from it (your words), than it's detrimental to your health.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Oct 27, 2014, 01:42 AM
    As a person with epilepsy as well, I would be highly concerned, particularly if you live alone, but even if you don't. The next time it is an active condition, consider calling 911 and getting EMS on site, to assess your condition. Not to mention, that if they smell/suspect illegal activity, I assume the police would also be contacted.

Aside from serious potential health concerns, if there are fumes... I would also be concerned about them blowing up the place. You don't know if they are just using or if they are actively cooking something down there, below where you live.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The long term effects of meth and the male libido [ 0 Answers ]

My husband was a long term meth addict. He has been clean for 6 years but has lost all desire for sex and has a problem sustaining an erection. His testerone is a little low but not low enough to warrant interaction. We are at a lose, our doc just does not what to do. Can you give us any ideas?...

Puppy was not breathing at birth then started breathing but had a swollen leg.its wor [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy was not breathing at birth but began and is doing well except his leg was a little swollen at birth and has gotten much worse he is now limping. What could cause this

CPVC vs. PPR plumbing, which one is better for high rise apartment buildings? [ 0 Answers ]

We are into high rise apartment building construction and sales business. Can anyone suggest which one among PPR and CPVC plumbing is better for high rise residential apartment buildings? Saroj Prasad PANERU from Nepal

Could my apartment be a *old meth lab* [ 3 Answers ]

hello. I been living in this apartment for 4 months. for 4 months I have been having small chest pain on the right under my breast but it subsided after about 2 months of living here I still kind of have it but I never really notice it anymore. When I wake up in the morning I always cough and...

Bug bomb fumes in my apartment [ 3 Answers ]

My land lord set off flea bombs in the apartment below us and all the fumes and gases from them started to come upstairs into my apartment and they are very toxic to humans and to my pets,:eek: They did not give me any notice that they were going to do so and I wanted to know if I have any grounds...

View more questions Search