Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2014, 03:29 PM
    Prescription from another country
    If a doctor in France writes a prescription, will you be able
    To have it filled in the USA?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 03:31 PM
    No. Scripts are filled locally by locally licensed physicians.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 04:17 PM
    No, you will need to have a local doctor write the order for the medication
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2014, 05:12 PM
    Thank you so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The amount of oil imported to country A from country B in millions of barrels per day [ 1 Answers ]

the amount of oil imported to country A from country B in millions of barrels per day can be approximated by the equation=0.074x+1.34, where x is the number of years since 1995.Solvethis equation for x. Use the new equation to determine in which year the approximate number of oil barrels imported...

Is my prescription right for me [ 9 Answers ]

I recently had my spectacles made online, however when I received them the lenses seemed rather thick I did enquire about this and found that they had made up the whole prescription in one go, the prescription was for distance with reading glasses as well surely they should have known to keep the...

Old Prescription [ 2 Answers ]

I have medication, I do not know if it matters what kind but it is cyclobenzaprine, which is a muscle relaxer. How long is the pills good for? I will defiantly double check with my pharmacist, but would like to know if anybody here as any idea. The script I got was in July/08. I pretty much...

Is there tax deduction for home loan in other country for property in that country? [ 6 Answers ]

If a person is carrying a home loan in some other country (outside US) for some property in that country is there any tax relief/deduction from IRS for such person ?

New prescription [ 7 Answers ]

Is it possiable my script to change this much over 2 years Old one Sph cly axis Od +100 -100 110 Os -100 -50 75 New one Od +75 +100 25

View more questions Search