Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john16 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2014, 07:14 AM
    About push up
    Hi,
    Every morning, when I get up from bed, I sit a short while and drink a little water and make push up exercise without warm up exercise. Is it good for health? I have no time to do push up exercise but the morning. If it is not good, please tell me how can I correct it ?

Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 07:34 AM
    You are not waiting for your circulation to kick in by sitting on the bed, and then doing a strenuous exercise like push ups immediately.

You need to walk around for at least twenty minutes (cardio) until your body is prepared and your muscles are properly lubricated with blood.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 07:40 AM
    There have been varying opinions, form what I have heard and read, about how much, if any, warm up should be done before exercise. How long have you been doing this?

Oct 24, 2014, 07:59 AM
    About 1 year Thank you
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 08:03 AM
    If you have experience to adverse side effects I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would increase the variety of exercises you do and maybe start with a little cardio and then do static exercises.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2014, 04:31 PM
    Plus there is always time for morning exercise, it is called getting up a little earlier.

Push ups only help part of the body and you really need to have a more rounded exercise program

Oct 25, 2014, 03:42 AM
    Thank you everyone who answer my question. Fr Chuck,please tell me some examples of rounded exercise and something that your favorite. Thank you

Thank you everyone who answer my question. Fr Chuck,please tell me some examples of rounded exercise and something that your favorite. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a push over. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm getting so sick of how much of a push over I am. I have had people treat me like absolute rubbish and take full advantage of me in the past and I've still forgiven them and hoped they'd change. I'm talking about friends, family and partners. I don't quite understand why I do it, but I try to...

Moen push/pull crystal faucets hard to push/pull [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have Moen crystal looking single facuets (I don't like) that are about 7 years old, came with the new house. They started getting dirty and so I took the handles off and cleaned them with soap and a scum cleaner and used a screwdriver to get some of the "plaque" out. Now, even after...

I like her but she push me away [ 1 Answers ]

I meet this young lidy at work, she is funny and she have good smile, for few week we just talk about party and simple staff after few day she start ask me Questhen like did you have girl friend like that I told her I did have one by this time! And she is telling me about her, she told me she live...

Did I push her away? [ 7 Answers ]

After two years me and my girlfriend had an argument about how we hadn't been talking and hadn't been having sex (I wouldn't feel up to it). I had a lot of work stress and she made a point that I had bills, etc, etc to take care of. We had just moved to another city 9 mon before and after the...

Push?! [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering what crybabypirate meant when she said to push when I go up about my roundoffs.Was she talking about my hands or my feet?? Remember, there is no stupid question.! addy

View more questions Search