Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gracegurule Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2014, 09:06 PM
    How do I find a friend and don't know where he lives
    I'm looking for a friend I lost touch with. We met in puerto rico in 1962. He should be about 71or72ish.Spanish or Mexican decent. Black hair, blue or green eyes. About five foot seven inches tall. He was in the army. I think he was studying Pharmacy. We dated for a while and lost touch. I would love to reconnect. Grace Ranger Gurule. Thank You
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 20, 2014, 09:12 PM
    Have you tried Facebook?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2014, 12:09 AM
    Facebook, or one of 100 people search ( you pay) but, with that name, if they are still alive you should find
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2014, 07:48 AM
    Grace Ranger Gurule. Is that his name or yours? Sounds feminine.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Oct 21, 2014, 08:58 PM
    According to FB, Grace has been looking for this person and that is all... since last year in July...
    Grace Gurule

25 August 2013 · Albuquerque, NM ·

Isn't there a friend or a relative that can tell Rolando De La Luna that Iv'e been looking for him for a long time? Really I don't know if he's dead or alive. I'd like to know either way. He should be about69or70 years old. He either is working pharmacist or retired. He did Army service in Puerto Rico in the 60's. 1962or63 HE will remember me by Grace Ranger. We dated for a while, then we lost touch. This is a lot of information, I can't believe no one knows him or where he lives. My email is <email removed for privacy> Thank You
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2014, 05:03 PM
    Facebook would be my best guess as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want a boy friend so bad but don't know how to find one around me [ 2 Answers ]

I just want a boy friend because I get lonely a lot and I just need something or somebody to look forward to seeing everyday

Boyfriend's friend lives with us [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriends friend was suppose to move in for a short time before continuing on to another state. Within the first 6 months he didn't have a job, at all. I clean the house, take out the kitchen trash, and do all the yard work as my boyfriend works 12-15 hour shifts - 6 days a week. My boyfriend...

My boyfriends best friend lives with us [ 2 Answers ]

He eats our food, has lost his job, during this time of losing his job he tried to move in a girl who in the end up and left and stuck me with a high electric bill.his cats piss on my stuff. Since my man and I have been togather we have always had someone elese living here and I'm growing tired of...

Our lives don't mean anything, what can I say? [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend has been sort of depressed lately, with good reason I suppose. We hang in a group that is really tight--we would do anything for each other. Her and I are the only two members of said group that do not smoke. The others said they would quit and did for some time, but then they...

I REALLY don't know if my guy friend likes me, and its very important I find out [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I know you've probably heard it all before... but I've liked this guy for the past year (I'm a sophomore now) and we really didn't talk much last year. This year, we have the same lunch/studyhall together and two other classes together. Well,we both go to the school library during the...

View more questions Search