Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mstrouble Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Topic Sentence and Paragraph
    I need a appropriate topic sentence for Tips for Job Hunting in Today's Market. And a complete paragraph with the five sentences
    mstrouble Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrouble
    I need a appropriate topic sentence for Tips for Job Hunting in Today's Market. and a complete paragraph with the five sentences
    Can you give me four supporting sentences for Tips in Job Hunting in Today's Market
    portiawal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrouble
    I need a appropriate topic sentence for Tips for Job Hunting in Today's Market. and a complete paragraph with the five sentences

I need a appropriate topic sentence for Tips for Job Hunting in Today's Market. And a complete paragraph with the five sentences:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with writing a paragraph [ 1 Answers ]

The opening paragraph has to be : When a friend goes with me to the barber shop just for company, the barber always makes him wait for me outside. :) :cool: :p

Need help translating a paragraph of Chinese to English [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... I was wondering if anyone could help me translate a paragraph of Chinese to English. I have used free translations online but I'm not understaing the translation. I feel I need a person to interpret it. It would be great if someone can help. I can give you a link and I guess myabe you...

Topic Sentence [ 1 Answers ]

I need a topic sentence for the following subject: Tips for Job Hunting in Today's Market

View more questions Search