Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Oct 20, 2014, 02:15 AM
    Unusual bleeding is worrying me
    So a few times I've noticed a bit of blood in my discharge after I've had sex or been fingered by my boyfriend, I notice it that day and a fee days after, no abdominal pain, sometimes there's a slight stinging in my vagina when I go to the toilet, any ideas of what it could be?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 20, 2014, 02:25 AM
    Rough sex? Are his finger nails short and clean? Is there enough lubrication? The vaginal canal is extremely vascular. Any trauma, no matter how small, can cause bleeding either from the vaginal canal or the cervix.

Oct 20, 2014, 02:35 AM
    Well this time I was on top. That sometimes causes me a bit of discomfort, when he's on top there's no problem, he was a bit rough with the fingering though, do you think that's all it could be? Surely there's no need to consult a doctor?
    Expert

Oct 20, 2014, 02:39 AM
    I always recommend seeking medical attention. It could be nothing serious, but there are medical conditions that could cause this as well.

Oct 20, 2014, 02:45 AM
    We've been together for almost 2 years, not been with anyone bar each other, he was my first and I was his, so know it can't be an sti or that, I know I'm not pregnant as I'm on the combined pill, I take it everyday at the same time, I know when my periods are due and when they will end, we do still use condoms sometimes, what else could this be?
    Expert

Oct 20, 2014, 02:54 AM
    It could be an infection of some sort. Not all infections are STIs. Cervical polyps or HPV is just another idea.

We can't examine you or do necessary testing. Nor can we diagnose. We can only provide suggestions. Your doctor can provide the proper diagnosis and treatment if necessary.

Oct 20, 2014, 02:57 AM
    I honestly think he's just managed to scratch or cut me a little but I'll make an appointment today
    Expert

Oct 20, 2014, 03:03 AM
    It could be that's all it is, best to always be proactive with your health.

Please let me know how it goes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I have a ob gyn question I missed my period in march. I began to spot in the beginning of April pretty normal flow that lasted 8 days which is very odd for me because my periods usually last 4-5 days. Now today its April 16 and I started bleeding again on the 14th and it doesn't seem like its...

Unusual bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

Hi goodmorning . I'm kind of stressed out OK I got my period sept 10 ( well it was kind of light ) but that's when it was suppose to come on . My period comes on every 34 days . I do have sex and me and my boyfriend are trying to conceive . Well on sept 29 I started to bleed and I don't expect my...

Unusual bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am in a bit of a predicament.. I had not had a period for 5 months.. and then out of no where I got what I thought was my period.. but its been 8 days now and I'm still bleeding... Is this normal?. is it something I should be worried about?

Unusual bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30 year old woman and newly married.Usually my periods comes on time and never gave me a trouble.I got my last period on August 21st and it last for about 6-7 days.Then I had few intercourses with my husband and we never used any protection.Yesterday (2nd September)he ejaculated in me and...

View more questions Search